Day 01: New Delhi Agra (L,D)
Your driver will pick you early in the morning at 7am from New Delhi Hotel. Later He will drive you to Agra. Agra is located at a distance of approx. 235 KM from New Delhi. After a 4-5 hours journey we reach Agra. On arrival at Agra around 11 AM and Check in Hotel after fresh up, warm welcome by your English Speaking guide and short intro about your tour and proceed to Visit epitome of love- Taj Mahal
The majestic view of Taj Mahal is breath taking and attracts heavy tourist population throughout the year. Taj Mahal was constructed by Shah Jahan in loving memory of his wife Mumtaz.. Acclaimed by the archaeologists world over as the finest example of Mughal architecture, it reflects a style that combines elements from Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural styles.
After TajMahal visit enjoy your complementary Lunch at Local Restaurant..After Lunch, visit Agra Fort, Agra fort was known as the treasure house of Mughal Empire. The monument was constructed with red sandstone and white marble. Agra fort features magnificent palaces, large rooms, brilliantly constructed mosques and beautifully carved chambers. Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Moti masjid, Mina Masjid and Nagina Masjid are main attractions inside the fort. After Fort Visit Driver will take you at Marble factory & some famous shops. Later back to Hotel and enjoy your dinner at Hotel.. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : Agra Fatehpur Sikri New Delhi (B)
Morning after breakfast, check out from Hotel and chauffeur will take you to visit Fatehpur Sikri. Built in the honour of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti, Fatehpur Sikri was Akbar's capital and is hailed for its imperial contents. It is a perfectly preserved red sandstone town, which encases several imperial palaces, castles, tombs & chambers, each of which is a living proof of precious Indian Architectural Heritage. The inner citadel of this city houses prominent evidences of Mughal epoch and their highly refined architecture, skilful artistry, exceptional craftsmanship and a blend of two or more styles of constructions. Here, you will get to see some finest monuments namely Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza, tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chishti, and Jama Masjid (one of the largest mosques In India). Here, experience the charm of Mughal era and witness the wonderful example of Mughal art & architecture. After completing your visit, you will be driven to Delhi Hotel or Airport,
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Between 7am and 7:30am
Departure Details :
From your hotel in New Delhi
Return Details :
Concludes at your hotel in New Delhi or Airport
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewYou will witness the splendour of one of the most magnificent city in India. Agra is a beautiful city also known as a Taj City, Agra stands on the banks of river Yamuna. The greatest tourist attraction in Agra is Taj Mahal & Fort, Taj Mahal is one of the current Seven Wonders of the World . Experience the charm of Mughal era and witness the wonderful example of Mughal art & architecture.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tour
Day 01: New Delhi Agra (L,D)
- Overnight accommodation in good 4 - 5 star Hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Your Hotel Accommodation will be in Good 3-4 Star categories Hotel .
Tajmahal closed on every Friday, if you are doing this tour on Friday then you will Visit Fatehpur Sikri on Friday and visit Tajmahal on Saturday..
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Private Old and New Delhi Full-Day Combo Tour
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train