2-Day Private Tour: Golden Temple With Evening Wagah Border Ceremony In Amritsar
OverviewExplore the rich history of Amritsar through this 2-day tour. Along the way, you'll visit the Indian-Pakistan border to witness the Beating Retreat ceremony, a daily military practice from both country's army, and the Golden Temple, which attracts over 100,000 worshipers daily.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet dinner included
Know More about this tourDay 1: [D]
We will pick you up from Amritsar airport or railway station and transfer you to the hotel for check-in. Around 2:30 PMour driver will pick up from the hotel lobby and drive to the Indian-Pakistan border town of Wagah to witness the parade ceremony. The Wagah border post has become famous for the ceremonial closing of gates and lowering of each country's flag. After the ceremony, drive back to the hotel for dinner. After dinner, transfer to Temple After dinner, drive out to get a night view of the Harmandir Sahib, commonly known as the 'Golden Temple.' Afterward, return to the hotel for the night.
After breakfast, explore the Golden Temple with a local English-speaking tour guide. The Golden Temple was built in the 16th century by the fifth Sikh guru, Guru Arjan, and is a prominent Sikh Gurdwara. Afterward, visit Jallianwala Bagh, a public garden that houses a national memorial. Established in 1951, the memorial commemorates those who were massacred by the British during a peaceful celebration of the Punjabi New Year. After visiting the garden, explore local bazaars, including Hall Bazar, before heading back to the hotel for check-out. After checking out, drop off to the airport or railway station.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour: Golden Temple With Evening Wagah Border Ceremony In Amritsar
- Overnight accommodation in 4 star hotel
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, airport and railway station in Amritsar
- Entrance fees
- Continental breakfast
- Local guide
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour: Golden Temple With Evening Wagah Border Ceremony In Amritsar
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group discount is available
Passenger must need to carry his ID proof.
Indian Passport holder Not eligible for VIP Entry, they have to sit in common gallery.
A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.