2-Day Private Tour In UdaipurWrite a Review
OverviewUdaipur with magnificent castles and far-stretching lakes sprinkled all over the landscape is also called 'The Jewel of Mewar'. Situated on the banks of the shimmering Lake Pichola, it is one of the most romantic cities of Rajasthan. Be prepared to be amazed by its stunning beauty and overwhelming tranquility.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1:
After pickup at your hotel in Udaipur or the Maharana Pratap Airport in Udaipur or the Udaipur railway station, transfer in a private car with a private driver to a 3-4 star hotel to check in and freshen up. At sunset, enjoy a 1-hour boat ride on Lake Pichola, the oldest lake in Udaipur and one of the most beautiful lakes in Rajasthan. During the boat ride, take in the extravagant palaces, lively ghats and green hills that ring the lake including the Lake Palace, Jag Mandir Palace, and Dudh Talai. After the boat ride your driver will drop you offat the hotel for the night.
After breakfast in hotel, get ready for a tour of some of the most stunning palaces and gardens in Udaipur. First, visit City Palace with a local guide who will explain the details of one of the most famous architectural marvels of Udaipur. Next, your driver takes you to the Shree Jagdish Temple, a world renowned temple to Lord Vishnu, and the Saheliyon Ki Bari, one of the most beautiful gardens in Udaipur because of itslush lawns, marble work, and fountains.
Stop at a local restaurant or hotel for lunch (additional cost), then drive to shops near Lake Pichola to look for TKTKTKT before being driven to the airport or the train station for your onward journey, or to a hotel in Udaipur.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour In Udaipur
- Overnight accommodation in 3 or 4 star hotel
- Hotel/Airport/Railway station pickup and drop-off in Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- Continental breakfast
- Private transfer by air-conditioned minivan
- 1-hour boat ride on Lake Pichola
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour In Udaipur
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
On December 24th, 25th or 31st it may be mandatory to reserve a Gala Dinner at your hotel for US $30 to US $50 per person additional surcharge to be paid directly to the hotel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.