OverviewThis 2-day private tour in Xian will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qins mausoleum. Enjoy an authentic Chinese meal in a local familys home and embark on an easy, moderate or challenging hike on Hua Shan, featuring endless scenic views. Your trip includes overnight accommodation, private transport and an expert private guide.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Breakfast included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Xi’an – Hua Shan (L)
You’ll be picked up in the morning from your Xi’an hotel for a visit to the Terracotta Warriors. Your local guide will show you around this fascinating exhibition while telling you stories about how, why and when the warriors were built.
Walk around Emperor Qin's underground mausoleum and hear about the history of this emperor’s powerful rule over China.
At midday, visit a local family and enjoy a home-style lunch of traditional Chinese food.
After your scrumptious meal, drive to Hua Shan, where you’ll check in to your hotel at the foot of the mountain. Your guide can give you suggestions on places to enjoy dinner.
Overnight: Hua Shan Hotel at the foot of Hua Shan
Day 2: Hua Shan -- Xi’an
In the morning, take a shuttle bus to the Huangpu River gorge, where you’ll take a cable car to the North Peak of Hua Shan.
Here, start your hiking adventure! Depending on your preference, you can choose to enjoy an easy walk around this peak and enjoy some beautiful views, or, if you want a more challenging experience, you can embark on a moderate hike to the East Peak or West Peak.
If you want the longest and most difficult hiking journey, hike to the South Peak, the mountain’s highest peak, where you’ll be rewarded with incredible vistas of streams winding through valleys and waves of clouds seeping through mountain tops.
For lunch, your guide can point out several places on the mountain where you can purchase food (own expense). You may also bring your own pre-packed lunch.
Your guide will accompany the group with the most people; if you’re in a smaller group, you’ll meet back up with your guide and group at a predetermined time and location on the North Peak. After your amazing hiking adventure, take the cable car and shuttle ride down to the foot of the mountain.
You’ll then be taken back to your Xi’an hotel in the evening to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour In Xi’an: Terracotta Warriors And Hua Shan Hike
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Admission to Terracotta Warriors
- Entrance fees for all peaks of Hua Shan
- Round-trip shuttle bus and cable car in Hua Shan
- Overnight accommodation
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour In Xi’an: Terracotta Warriors And Hua Shan Hike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended Equipment/Items to bring
Comfortable casual clothing
Trail, running or walking shoes
Water bottle- for at least 1 liter (34 fl oz) per person
Backpack to carry everything!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.