Day 1: Xian Hua Shan (L)
Youll be picked up in the morning from your Xian hotel for a visit to the Terracotta Warriors. Your local guide will show you around this fascinating exhibition while telling you stories about how, why and when the warriors were built.
Walk around Emperor Qin's underground mausoleum and hear about the history of this emperors powerful rule over China.
At midday, visit a local family and enjoy a home-style lunch of traditional Chinese food.
After your scrumptious meal, drive to Hua Shan, where youll check in to your hotel at the foot of the mountain. Your guide can give you suggestions on places to enjoy dinner.
Overnight: Hua Shan Hotel at the foot of Hua Shan
Day 2: Hua Shan -- Xian
In the morning, take a shuttle bus to the Huangpu River gorge, where youll take a cable car to the North Peak of Hua Shan.
Here, start your hiking adventure! Depending on your preference, you can choose to enjoy an easy walk around this peak and enjoy some beautiful views, or, if you want a more challenging experience, you can embark on a moderate hike to the East Peak or West Peak.
If you want the longest and most difficult hiking journey, hike to the South Peak, the mountains highest peak, where youll be rewarded with incredible vistas of streams winding through valleys and waves of clouds seeping through mountain tops.
For lunch, your guide can point out several places on the mountain where you can purchase food (own expense). You may also bring your own pre-packed lunch.
Your guide will accompany the group with the most people; if youre in a smaller group, youll meet back up with your guide and group at a predetermined time and location on the North Peak. After your amazing hiking adventure, take the cable car and shuttle ride down to the foot of the mountain.
Youll then be taken back to your Xian hotel in the evening to conclude your tour.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Departs from your Xi'an hotel
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewThis 2-day private tour in Xian will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Warriors and Emperor Qins mausoleum. Enjoy an authentic Chinese meal in a local familys home and embark on an easy, moderate or challenging hike on Hua Shan, featuring endless scenic views. Your trip includes overnight accommodation, private transport and an expert private guide.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Breakfast included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Xian Hua Shan (L)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Admission to Terracotta Warriors
- Entrance fees for all peaks of Hua Shan
- Round-trip shuttle bus and cable car in Hua Shan
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended Equipment/Items to bring
Comfortable casual clothing
Trail, running or walking shoes
Water bottle- for at least 1 liter (34 fl oz) per person
Backpack to carry everything!
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- All Inclusive Private Day Tour Amazing Xi'an Highlights
- Bullet Train Station Transfer Service
- Half-day No-shopping Group Tour of Terracotta Army