2-Day Private Tour Of Dracula Castle And Sighisoara From BucharestWrite a Review
OverviewTake a 2-day tour from Bucharest to discover the ancient medieval towns and fortresses of Transylvania. Walking in the narrow medieval streets of these ancient towns will take you a journey back in time. Visit the top sights of the region with a private guide.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourItinerary:
Day 1. Bucharest - Peles Castle - Bran Castle aka Dracula's Castle - Overnight in Sighisoara
Your private guide will meet you at the airport or at your centrally located hotel in Bucharest. Afterwards you will start your journey to Transylvania. The first stop of the tour is Peles Castle - the most beautiful castle in Romania - built in the 19th century for the Romanian Royal Family.
Second stop of the tour is Bran, where you will visit the 'Castle of Dracula'. Surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend and perched high atop a 200-foot-high rock, Bran Castle owes its fame to its imposing towers and turrets as well as to the myth created from Bram Stocker’s Dracula.
Afterwards you will head to the UNESCO town of Sighisoara, the most medieval town in Transylvania and birthplace of Vlad the Impaler aka Dracula. Free time in the evening and overnight in Sighisoara.
Day 2. Sighisoara Citadel Tour - Brasov Tour - Bucharest
Start your day with a tour of Sighisoara; is one of the few inhabited fortified towns in the world. Here, all the elements of the medieval world have been perfectly preserved.
Sighisoara tour highlights: The Clock Tower & History Museum, The Church on the Hill, House of Dracula, The pupils roofed stairways, German cemetery.
In the afternoon enjoy a tour of the historical town of Brasov, visiting it's top sights such as: Black Church, Citadel of Brasov, Ecaterina's Gate, White Tower, Black Tower, The Blacksmiths Bastion, The Weavers Bastion, The Ropemakers Bastion, The Drapers Bastion.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Dracula Castle And Sighisoara From Bucharest
- Overnight accommodation at 4* Hotel in Sighisoara
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned car / minivan
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Dracula Castle And Sighisoara From Bucharest
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bucharest City Tour
- Private Full Day Tour Of Bucharest
- Private Tour To Peles And Dracula's Castle - Day Trip From Bucharest
- Private Van One Way Airport Transfers In Bucharest
- Bucharest Horse Riding Experience
- Private Van Departure Transfer To Bucharest BBU Airport
- Bucharest Private Airport Transfer From Or To City Center Hotel
- Bucharest 90 Minutes Epic Escape Room Da Vinci's Secret Adventure Mystery
- Extended Walking Tour Of Bucharest
- Full-Day Royal Castles And Champagne Tasting Tour From Bucharest