Day 1. Bucharest - Peles Castle - Bran Castle aka Dracula's Castle - Overnight in Sighisoara
Your private guide will meet you at the airport or at your centrally located hotel in Bucharest. Afterwards you will start your journey to Transylvania. The first stop of the tour is Peles Castle - the most beautiful castle in Romania - built in the 19th century for the Romanian Royal Family.
Secondstop of the tour is Bran, where you will visit the 'Castle of Dracula'. Surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend and perched high atop a 200-foot-high rock, Bran Castle owes its fame to its imposing towers and turrets as well as to the myth created from Bram Stockers Dracula.
Afterwards youwill head to the UNESCO town of Sighisoara, the most medieval town in Transylvania and birthplace of Vlad the Impaler aka Dracula. Free time in the evening and overnight in Sighisoara.
Day 2. Sighisoara Citadel Tour - Brasov Tour - Bucharest
Start your day with a tour ofSighisoara; is one of the few inhabited fortified towns in the world. Here, all the elements of the medieval world have been perfectly preserved.
Sighisoara tour highlights: The Clock Tower & History Museum, The Church on the Hill, House of Dracula, The pupils roofed stairways, German cemetery.
In the afternoon enjoy a tour of the historicaltown of Brasov, visiting it's top sights such as: Black Church, Citadel of Brasov, Ecaterina's Gate, White Tower, Black Tower, The Blacksmiths Bastion, The Weavers Bastion, The Ropemakers Bastion, The Drapers Bastion.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
7:30 am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Your centrally located hotel in Bucharest (or Bucharest airport)
Return Details :
Your hotel in Bucharest or the airport
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewTake a 2-day tour from Bucharest to discover the ancient medieval towns and fortresses of Transylvania. Walking in the narrow medieval streets of these ancient towns will take you a journey back in time. Visit the top sights of the region with a private guide.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
- Overnight accommodation at 4* Hotel in Sighisoara
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned car / minivan
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour of Bucharest and Mogosoaia Palace
- Castles of Transylvania: Private Day Trip from Bucharest
- Day Trip To Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest
- Bucharest Heritage City Tour - The Last Days of Communism
- 8-Day Private Dracula's Legends Tour from Bucharest
- Private Day Trip to Peles and Dracula's Castle with Black Church Brasov from Bucharest
- 2-Day Best of Transylvania Private Tour from Bucharest