OverviewSpend two days visiting two different UNESCO World Heritage sites in Leshan on this all-inclusive tour! Your private guide will lead you on an exploration to the Leshan Grand Buddha, the largest stone Buddha sculpture in the world, standing at an impressive 233 feet (71 m)! Soar to great heights on a cable car ride up Emei Shan (Mt Emei) and explore remarkable Buddhist temples and sculptures. Spend the night at an ancient Buddhist monastery built during the Ming Dynasty and have the flexibility to enjoy your meals when you want. All meals, your own private guide and private transportation to site locations are included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Leshan Grand Buddha And Emei Shan Including Monastery Stay
- Private English-speaking guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees to Leshan Grand Buddha and Emei Shan
- One-night accommodation at Baoguo Temple
- Excursion bus to cable car station in Emei Shan
- Roundtrip cable car ticket in Emei Shan
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Leshan Grand Buddha And Emei Shan Including Monastery Stay
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
An extensive amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Type of private transport used is contingent upon number of tour passengers
During sightseeing, passenger's belongings will be tucked away safely in the van or in their accommodations. Please be advised to bring along any essentials for sightseeing (e.g. water, sunscreen, sunglasses)
Accommodations provided are twin rooms with standard amenities; it is recommended that you bring your own toiletries
Please dress appropriately for Baoguo Monastery; shorts are allowed but tank tops and/or bikinis are not recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.