2-Day Private Tour Of Shanghai And SuzhouWrite a Review
OverviewThis private tour will take you to the most popular sites in Shanghai and Suzhou. You will see the comprehensive Shanghai Museum, the symbolic Bund, the ancient Yuyuan Garden, the picturesque Humble Administrator's Garden and Garden of the Masters of the Nets. By taking this tour you will make full use of your precious time to see highlights of these two cities.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Shanghai Museum - Bund - Yuyuan Garden - Yuyuan Market - World Financial Center
In the morning at around 09:00, your guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel, and then take you to visit Shanghai Museum which has eleven galleries and three exhibition halls that possess a rich collection on Chinese painting, calligraphy, ceramics, bronze and minority costumes. You may spend two hours here.
Later, have a leisure time at the Bund area to view various buildings in different architectural styles. There are many photo opportunities here and you will have some free time to enjoy it on your own.
Lunch is not included today. You may ask your guide for some good recommendations and find a nice restaurant nearby.
In the afternoon, visit Yuyuan Garden, an elegant private garden of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644 AD). After that, you will have some free time to go through the Yuyuan Market for some souvenirs. At the end of the day, you will visit the World Financial Center to have a bird-eye view of the whole city.
Day 2: Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
Suzhou, a typical city with all elements you are expecting from a city in southern China. It is elegant, classical, exquisite, leisure and tranquil. Today, you will have a day trip to this beautiful city by high-speed train from Shanghai. The round-way train tickets will be handed over to you in advance. Take a morning train to Suzhou by yourself. Upon your arrival, your guide in Suzhou will pick you up at the exit of the train station, and then transfer you to visit the two best classical gardens, Humble Administrator's Garden and Garden of the Masters of the Nets. After that, have a short walking along Pingjiang Road to explore more for small local handwork and street snacks.
Then in the late afternoon, your guide and driver will transfer you back to the train station for your return journey to Shanghai. Upon arrival, you will find your own way back to the hotel.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Shanghai And Suzhou
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide & driver
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train ticket
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Shanghai And Suzhou
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel-railway station transfers in Shanghai on Day 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please remember the hotel accommodation is not included
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for your high-speed train ticket booking reservation)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.