2-Day Private Tour Of Shanghai And ZhujiajiaoWrite a Review
OverviewThis classic tour includes the most famous and must-see sights of and around Shanghai: Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden, the Bund, Zhujiajiao, and Jade Buddha Temple. Come and experience the variety of wonders that Shanghai has to offer.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDay 1: Urban Planning Exhibition Hall - Shanghai Museum - Yuyuan Garden - Yuyuan Market - Bund
Your guide and driver will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel at 09:00.
Today you will have a downtown exploration to some must-see attractions. Firstly you will visit the Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, which shows detailed information of the past, present and future of Shanghai in a quite interesting way. It is good to start the trip here as you may get an overview understanding of the city before you explore further. After that, go deeper to learn more by visiting Shanghai Museum, a different style than Urban Planning Exhibition Hall that presents you the profound history and culture of China. Lunch is arranged by yourself.
In the afternoon, have a relaxing time rambling in the beautiful Yuyuan Garden and then take some time to explore the lively Yuyuan market. After that you will come to the Bund area which is the quintessential of Shanghai. Finally, drive you back to your hotel, or you may enjoy your own time at Nanjing Road that is very close by.
Day 2: Zhujiajiao Water Town - Jade Buddha Temple - Tianzifang
Today you will take a side trip away from the bustling city to visit the quaint and elegant Zhujiajiao Water Town. It would be quite a different experience to see the old and ancient part of China. In the morning, the guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby. Drive for about one hour to reach the water town, where you may take time to wander through the narrow streets, climb over the various bridges, discover interesting handmade articles from the street shops and appreciate the traditional architecture of the houses.
Lunch is arranged by yourself. You may either try some local food in the water town, or have lunch at a decent restaurant after you return to downtown Shanghai.
In the afternoon, you will visit the Jade Buddha Temple and Tianzifang art and cultural street as the conclusion of your two-day trip.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Shanghai And Zhujiajiao
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide & driver
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Shanghai And Zhujiajiao
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Boat charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please note that the hotel accommodation is not included in this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.