Day 1: Bucharest - Sinaia Monastery - Peles Castle - Brasov Tour (B)
Sinaia Monastery: Visit the Orthodox Monastery of Sinaia also called the Cathedral of Bucegi Mountains. It was the first construction in the area of the present mountain resort, built at the end of the 17th century, and is a valuable Romanian religious site and architectural monument.
Peles Castle: Located in Sinaia (approx. 44 km from Brasov), it is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful castles in all of Europe. Against the natural back drop of the Carpathian Mountains, the castle is a masterpiece of German Renaissance architecture, an astounding Royal residence dating from the end of the 19th century.
After a delicious Romanian meal (own expense) continue with a walking tour in the historical center of Brasov.
Brasov City Tour: Fringed by the peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains and resplendent with gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture, as well as a wealth of historical attractions, Brasov is one of the most visited places in Romania.
Tour highlights: Black Church, Citadel of Brasov, Cathrine's Gate, White Tower, Black Tower, The Blacksmiths Bastion, The Weavers Bastion, The Ropemakers Bastion, The Drapers Bastion.
Return to overnight accommodation
Day 2: Brasov - Bran Castle - Rasnov Fortress - Bucharest (B)
Bran Castle also known as Dracula's Castle, is a medieval dwelling dating from the 14th century. It is surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend and perched high atop a 200-foot-high rock.
Rasnov Fortress - this impressive citadel was built in the 14th century to protect the people of Rasnov and surrounding villages from the numerous Ottoman invasions.
Return to Bucharest.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your centrally located Bucharest hotel lobby
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewYou are invited to discover the medieval city of Brasov and the towns of Bran and Rasnov throughout a 2-day guided tour which will help you to better understand the history and facts behind the legends and of course to have a lot of fun. Take a walk in the narrow medieval streets of the ancient towns and it will make you feel the mysterious atmosphere of the past. Every building has its own story, the walls of the fortresses still display the marks of the turbulent history.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
- Overnight accommodation at 3* Hotel in Brasov
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car / minivan
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Photo / video fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when taking the tour with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Price is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour of Bucharest and Mogosoaia Palace
- Castles of Transylvania: Private Day Trip from Bucharest
- Day Trip To Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Small-Group Day Trip to Dracula's Castle, Brasov and Peles Castle from Bucharest
- Bucharest Heritage City Tour - The Last Days of Communism
- 8-Day Private Dracula's Legends Tour from Bucharest
- Private Day Trip to Peles and Dracula's Castle with Black Church Brasov from Bucharest
- 2-Day Best of Transylvania Private Tour from Bucharest