2-Day Private Tour Of Transylvania From Bucharest
OverviewYou are invited to discover the medieval city of Brasov and the towns of Bran and Rasnov throughout a 2-day guided tour which will help you to better understand the history and facts behind the legends and of course to have a lot of fun. Take a walk in the narrow medieval streets of the ancient towns and it will make you feel the mysterious atmosphere of the past. Every building has its own story, the walls of the fortresses still display the marks of the turbulent history.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourItinerary details:
Day 1: Bucharest - Sinaia Monastery - Peles Castle - Brasov Tour (B)
Sinaia Monastery: Visit the Orthodox Monastery of Sinaia also called the Cathedral of Bucegi Mountains. It was the first construction in the area of the present mountain resort, built at the end of the 17th century, and is a valuable Romanian religious site and architectural monument.
Peles Castle: Located in Sinaia (approx. 44 km from Brasov), it is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful castles in all of Europe. Against the natural back drop of the Carpathian Mountains, the castle is a masterpiece of German Renaissance architecture, an astounding Royal residence dating from the end of the 19th century.
After a delicious Romanian meal (own expense) continue with a walking tour in the historical center of Brasov.
Brasov City Tour: Fringed by the peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains and resplendent with gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture, as well as a wealth of historical attractions, Brasov is one of the most visited places in Romania.
Tour highlights: Black Church, Citadel of Brasov, Cathrine's Gate, White Tower, Black Tower, The Blacksmiths Bastion, The Weavers Bastion, The Ropemakers Bastion, The Drapers Bastion.
Return to overnight accommodation
Day 2: Brasov - Bran Castle - Rasnov Fortress - Bucharest (B)
Bran Castle also known as Dracula's Castle, is a medieval dwelling dating from the 14th century. It is surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend and perched high atop a 200-foot-high rock.
Rasnov Fortress - this impressive citadel was built in the 14th century to protect the people of Rasnov and surrounding villages from the numerous Ottoman invasions.
Return to Bucharest.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Transylvania From Bucharest
- Overnight accommodation at 3* Hotel in Brasov
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car / minivan
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Transylvania From Bucharest
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Photo / video fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when taking the tour with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Price is per person based on 2 people sharing a double room
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Dracula's Tomb and Mogosoaia Palace - Private Tour outside Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel from Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Tour with Halloween Party at the Bran Castle from Bucharest
- 6-Day Romania Adventure Tour from Bucharest: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Horse Riding, Off-Roading and River-Rafting
- Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full-Day Tour
- Full-Day Royal Castles and Champagne Tasting Tour from Bucharest
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Three Castles in Transylvania Private Day Trip from Bucharest