OverviewDont miss the chance to see Xians world-famous UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terracotta Army on a private two-day tour from Shanghai. Your privately guided visit to Xian captures all the highlights in just two days, including the stunning Han Dynasty Hanyangling mausoleum and a guided tour of Xians colorful Muslim Quarter. Your overnight excursion includes airfare, private airport transfers and accommodation in 5-Star hotel with buffet breakfast.
- Dinner included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDay 1: Shanghai – Terracotta Warriors – Xi’an Muslim Quarter (L, D)
Your two-day excursion to Xi’an begins with pickup from your Shanghai hotel for the short drive to the airport. After your 2-hour flight, be met at Xi’an airport by your private tour guide and driver.
Your first stop in Xi’an is one of China’s most famous attractions – the world-renowned, 2,200-year-old Terracotta Warriors. The four main burial pits are filled with the awe-inspiring sight of 8,000 life-size statues of soldiers, 130 chariots and more than 650 horses, depicting the armies of the first emperor of China. After visiting this amazing museum, you’ll enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, enjoy a scenic drive to Xi’an, where you’ll have free time to explore the ancient city walls by either bicycle or on foot. You’ll also take a guided walking tour through the local Muslim Quarter and visit its landmark bell tower, then enjoy dinner in the quarter before checking in to your 5-star hotel standard room for the evening.
Overnight: 5-Star Empark Grand Hotel Xi'an
Day 2: Lianhu Park – Hanyangling Tomb – Shanghai (B)
After breakfast at your Xi’an hotel, you’ll be taken to see the 2,100-year-old Hanyangling Tomb, the Han Dynasty’s version of the Terracotta Warriors. Your visit to the underground museum reveals the tombs’ huge array of figurines, including pottery animals and painted statues, which you can view from a glass walkway above the burial galleries.
If you booked the one-way option, your tour concludes here. If you booked the round-trip option you will be driven to the Xi'an airport to catch your flight back to Shanghai, where your private driver will be waiting to take you back to your Shanghai hotel.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Xi'an From Shanghai By Air
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to attractions as listed
- English-speaking guide
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Round-trip or one-way flight between Shanghai and Xi'an
- Bike rental
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Tour Of Xi'an From Shanghai By Air
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Hotel accommodations will be on a double occupancy basis; rooms will have two twin beds fit for two people. For families traveling with an odd number of people or with children, an additional bed will be placed in one room, or an extra room will be booked at no additional cost.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.