Meet your guide in the port terminal in the morning, take your seat in a private a/c car or minivan and take off to the city center to explore the sights of St Petersburg at an easy pace.
Day 1 (7 hours):
- City Tour of St Petersburg. You will see Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral, Alexander Nevsky Lavra, Smolny Cathedral, the building of Mariinky Theatre (former Kirov theatre), St Nicolas Cathedral and other sights.
- Excursion to the General Staff Building, see the collection of impressionists on display, works of Van Gogh, Czanne, Gauguin, Matisse, and others.
- Time for lunch (own expense)
- Tour to the Faberge Museum (with audioguide), see the fabulous collection, including the largest collection of Faberge Eggs to be found anywhere in the world. The best jewelers of the time worked 15 to 17 hours a day for a whole year to create a single egg.
- Visit the Yusupov Palace that presents luxurious interiors that rival the royal ones and keeps the dark history of Rasputin's death, the man known as a dark magician who had a great influence on the family of Nicolas II.
Day 2 (7 hours):
- Meeting in the port, transfer to the city of Pavlovsk
- Tour of the Park and Palace of Pavlovsk. The Palace will surprise you with the atmosphere of elegance and abundance of genuine authentic family belongings saved during World War II. Having finished the excursion of the palace, enjoy a walk in the magnificent park of Pavlovsk.
- Return to St Petersburg, time for lunch (own expense)
- Walking tour on Nevsky Prospect and Summer Garden. You will have a chance to climb the collonade of St Isaac's Cathedral to enjoy birds' eye views of the city if you wish.
- Free time in the city center, shopping (1-1,5 hour)
- Return to the cruise ship
Please note: the actual starting and ending time will be adjusted in accordance with cruise ship's schedule. The order of the sightseeing may change depending on days of the week, museum opening hours, and traffic. At the time of booking each cruise ship passenger is required to provide his passport data in order to obtain the tour ticket, which allows entering Russia visa-free. The tour ticket (different from the Viator voucher) will be sent via email.