Your guide will meet you at your hotel or the airport and drive you to the snowmobile centre with a car or minivan. When you arrive you will be provided with a warm snowsuit, boots, gloves, balaclava and helmet. A safety briefing and driving instructions is then given to you. You will set off in a convoy led by the guide.
The safari route for first day will take you through some of the most beautiful parts of the southern archipelago. You will drive up a frozen river to an old farm where you eat lunch. After the lunch you continue your expedition trough the forest and after an hour, back on the frozen sea you will have a break at one of the hundred islands where you can enjoy hot drinks.
A relaxing evening in a cosy cottage on an island winds down the first safari day. A tasty dinner, drinks, sauna, listening to the silence outside. Take a walk in the moonlight, visit the view tower or relax by the fire. You stay overnight in a shared accommodation in the cottage. The size of the cottage is is 40m2 + loft 30m2. There is one bedroom on the main floor and three bedrooms on the loft.
After a good breakfast it is time to get back on the snowmobiles. Today you drive around in the archipelago visiting a fisherman taking up the nets under the ice. You will also have time to try ice fishing on your own. You will eat lunch at a local restaurant from where the tour continues back to the snowmobile base.
Finally, you will be driven back to your hotel or the airport. This experience will give you a memory for life.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
11:30am, Please contact the local tour operator directly after booking to confirm your exact timing
Departure Details :
Your centrally located hotel in Helsinki or Helsinki Airport
Return Details :
The tour returns back to your hotel
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Are you looking for an unforgettable and quintessentially Finnish experience? Do you want to enjoy the true beauty of the archipelago and its nature or do you see the driving itself as the main purpose for the safari? Whatever is your reason there will be something here for you! Bring some friends, family or work colleagues and come on a long 2-day safari with your local expert guides. Experience the snowy woods and the frozen Gulf of Finland, not to mention an overnight stay in a traditional Finnish cottage. Experienced guides will lead you to the amazing winter wonderland. The snowmobile tour covers a beautiful route in the forest, frozen sea and river and on islands in the archipelago.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All-inclusive tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Privategroup tour
- Professional guide
- Snowmobile safari approx. 60km (approx. 37 miles)
- Overnight accommodation in a traditional cottage
- Meals Day 1: Lunch, dinner, snacks
- Meals Day 2 : Breakfast, lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 15 years are allowed to participate as passengers
Not suitable for children aged 3 and younger
Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Helsinki Panoramic Sightseeing Tour
- City Sightseeing Helsinki Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Shore Excursion: Panoramic Helsinki and Seurasaari Open-Air Museum
- Private 3.5 Hour Helsinki Walking Tour
- Shore Excursion: Best of Helsinki and Medieval Porvoo Town Group Tour
- Private Sailing Tour in Helsinki Archipelago
- Tallinn Day Cruise from Helsinki
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Helsinki and Medieval Porvoo Day Tour