Day 1: Hanoi Halong (L, D)
Depart from Hanoi at approximately 7:45 - 8:15am. A guide will pick you up from your hotel before the journey to Halong Bay. Take a short break en route at Hai Duong Province, a popular handicraft shopping center and a great place to stretch your legs.
Arrive in Halong Bay at approximately 12:00pm.
In the afternoon, begin your cruise of Halong Bay while a seafood lunch is served on the boat. On the way, admire the amazing karst rock formations. You will arrive at Floating Village to visit local life of fishermen and enjoy 1-hour kayaking adventure.
Back on the cruise ship, make use of your free time to swim, sunbathe or snorkel. Relax on the sundeck, enjoy free fruits and drinks, or join a cooking demonstration class and learn how to prepare Vietnamese spring rolls, before sitting down to dinner. After dinner, you are free to relax, listen to music or try squid fishing in the bay. All equipment is provided.
Day 2: Halong Hanoi (B, L)
After breakfast on board the boat, enjoy a 1-hour visit to Sung Sot (Amazing Cave), Halong Bays largest cave. Take some amazing photos before cruising back to the harbor. Along the way, experience the beauty of Dinh Huong Island (Incense Burner), Cho Da Island (Stone Dog) and Ga Choi Island (Fighting Cocks).
After lunch, disembark the junk and take a bus back to Hanoi. Make a short stop en route, and arrive back at your hotel at approximately17:00.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
8am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Departure Details :
Pickup from Old Quarter hotels only, or meeting point if outside the area
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewTake a 2-day Trip to Beautiful Halong Bay, one of Vietnam's most popular destinations and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruise around craggy rock formations and islands, and relax each evening in comfortable, air-conditioned en suite cabins. Cruise among the stunning karst rock formations, sample delicious seafood suppers, and get a cookery demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Relax on board, or snorkel, kayak, and swim in refreshing waters. You will sleep on board an atmospheric junk ship, and sail past delightful floating villages. This is an all inclusive program help you to enjoy the tour to its fullest.
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Ideal choice for families
- Special Offer
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Hanoi Halong (L, D)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Old Quarter only
- Round-trip transportation between Hanoi and Halong
- 1 night's accommodation (Based on twin/double cabin)
- Welcome drinks
- Kayaking and fishing equipment
- Cooking class
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Extra food and beverages
- Single supplement would be applied for single room: 45US$ (Direct pay to the office or tour guide)
- Hotels outside the Old Quarter, such as Intercontinental, Sheraton and Pan Pacific, must pay 10US$/ person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund according to fees spent.
If you'd like to stay in triple room, please inform in advance
Tour does not operate on Lunar New Year in Vietnam
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT