2-Day Supervised Scuba Diver Training In The Calanques National Park From MarseilleWrite a Review
From USD 452.56
OverviewLearn to dive as a supervised diver until 12 meters deep in the Calanques National Park.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAre you interested in exploring the underwater world, but are not sure if you want to commit to the complete Open Water Scuba Diver Course? SDI has an option for you! The SDI Supervised Diver Program will introduce you to all of the same subjects and skills as the Open Water Scuba Diver course; however the in-water training is abbreviated to save time. The SDI Supervised Diver certification will allow you to dive under direct supervision of a diving professional for a period of 12 months. At any time in that 12 month period all that is required for you to complete your Open Water Scuba Diver course is to complete 2 more open water checkout dives.
During this 2 day training including a half-day break (which could be at the beginning, middle or the end of the training depending on the schedule), you will learn how to dive as a supervised diver with a professional guide.
You will learn all this skills directly in the Calanques National Park :
- Scuba skills
- Scuba system assembly and disassembly
- Weight system adjustment with proper weighting
- Removal and replacement of weight system on the surface
- Removal and replacement of weight system at depth
- Pre-dive check of self and buddy
- Partial mask clear at depth
- Full mask clear at depth
- Breathing and swimming underwater without a mask
- Buoyancy compensator device (BCD) use:
- Inflation and deflation (oral/power) at the surface
- Inflation and deflation (oral/power) at depth
- Removal and replacement at surface
- Removal and replacement at depth
- Buoyancy Control
- Controlled ascents
- Controlled descents
- Regulator use
- Breathing, clearing, and recovery at the surface
- Breathing, clearing, and recovery at depth
- Underwater swimming; proper use of fins
- Entries and exits
- Controlled seated entry
- Giant stride entry
- Shallow water exit
- Deep water exit
- Use of gauges
- Underwater communications
- Rescue techniques
- Tired diver tows
- Cramp relief
- Out-of-air emergencies
- Controlled swimming ascent
- Alternate air source use; air sharing with a buddy while making a controlled ascent
Inclusions for 2-Day Supervised Scuba Diver Training In The Calanques National Park From Marseille
Exclusions for 2-Day Supervised Scuba Diver Training In The Calanques National Park From Marseille
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.