2-Day Tour From Marmaris And Icmeler: Ephesus And Pamukkale
OverviewWhen you are on holiday in Marmaris join a 2-day guided tour to explore the best tourist attractions of the area: ancient city of Ephesus, the house of Virgin Marry, white travertines of Pamukkale, Cleopatra’s Pool and Hierapolis ancient city. It is a comfortable journey with an overnight at the hotel in Pamukkale.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay one:
We will come to pick you up at the hotel between 6:00 - 6:30 am depending on hotel location. First stop will be for breakfast at a local restaurant in Mugla town. After that we drive in the direction to Ephesus ancient city to explore its magnificent monuments, ancient sculptures, temples, etc. You will be amazed by the beauty and majesty of this ancient world. Walking through the remaining ruins of Ephesus you will feel like you are travelling back in time.
Explore the ancient amphitheatre, the library of Celsus, the temple of Artemis, the gate of Augustus, etc. And then visit the House of Virgin Mary which is located between the Selcuk and Ephesus. It is believed to be the last residence of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The ancient ruins of Ephesus will take your breath away. After the first day’s program is finished you will have a lunch break and then drive to Pamukkale.On arrival to the place you will check in at the hotel, have an open buffet dinner and rest after a long day of exploring.
Your second day starts with an open buffet breakfast at the hotel. Next you will have a short drive to an awesome natural wonder – Pamukkale (meaning Cotton Castle in Turkish). You can walk on white calcium terraces and swim in its natural pools with hot spring water. Enjoy stunning views over the area, make great photos and continue exploring. You can visit an ancient Cleopatra’s Pool and swim there (optional for an extra charge). Then discover the ruins of Hierapolis ancient city (necropolis, bathhouses, amphitheatre, town walls, and tomb of St. Philip etc.) and learn more about the rich past of this place. In total you are going to stay 3-4 hours in Pamukkale, after have a nice lunch and begin your back journey to Marmaris. Approximate arrival time at the hotel is 7:00 pm. This amazing 2-day trip will enrich your knowledge about the cultural and historical heritage of the Aegean region.
Inclusions for 2-Day Tour From Marmaris And Icmeler: Ephesus And Pamukkale
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees: Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary and Pamukkale -Hierapolis
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on each day
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 2-Day Tour From Marmaris And Icmeler: Ephesus And Pamukkale
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tickets to Cleopatra s swimming pool
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Jeep Safari From Marmaris
- Full-Day Dalyan Caunos Boat Trip From Marmaris
- Marmaris Turkish Bath Hamam Experience
- 2-Hour Horseback Riding Experience in Marmaris
- Dalyan Boat Trip from Marmaris or Icmeler with River Cruise, Turtle Beach, Mud Baths and Lunch
- Private Arrival Transfer: Dalaman Airport to Marmaris Region Hotels
- AquaDream Waterpark Day Trip from Marmaris