2-Day Tour Of St Thomas And St John
OverviewThis 2-day tour is theperfect overview of St Thomas and St John's history and culture as well as beaches, scenic views and cuisine. Exploreboth islands with a local professional guide to ensure the best use of this 2-day tour. Enjoy stops on St Thomas including Mountain Top, Drake's Seat and Skyline Lookout as well as beach time at Magen's Bay and duty free shopping Downtown. See St John stops such as National Park and Annenberg Sugar Plantation before relaxingon theCinnamon Bay Beach andlunch atthe Tree Lizards Restaurant.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourVisit island highlights, in addition our local guide gives guest insight to local life on island. Discover both St Thomas and St John on this fantastic 2-day tour that allows you to explore the islands as a local. You will visit some of the top spots on each island as you learn about the history and culture of the islands.
Day 1: Discovering St Thomas Island 8:30am to 2pm
St Thomas was founded in 1681 by Danish settlers, the town of Charlotte Amalie has many historical sites listed on the National Historical Registry. After being picked up form your hotel you will witness the highlight of this tour - a trip up a twisting mountain road to an elevation of 1,547 feet above sea level, to the famed mountaintop. You will also visit the famous Drake's Seat and the SkyLine Lookout.
Next, you will travel to downtown Charlotte Amaliethere you will viewhistorical sites: Fort Christian, Virgin Islands Legislation building, Emancipation Park, Lutheran Church, Government Hill, and Synagogue Hill. Then you will head to a local beach with a restaurant for 2-hours. There you will have the opportunity to enjoy a lunch of local favorites (additional cost) and take in a swim in the clear blue water.
After the beach stop you will be returned to your hotel.
Day 2: Exploring St. John Island 9am to 4pm
St John is the Jewel of the Caribbean and it is unparalleled because its protected by the National Park Service. Its charming views of lush tropical foliage and emerald blue water makes it a perfect location for a day trip. Your journey begins with a picturesque ferry ride from St Thomas over to the island of St John. Once on St John you will explore beautiful mountain vistas, historical sites and views of pristine white sandy beaches. Tour highlights Bordeaux Mountain, North Shore Road to the historic Danish Sugar Plantation at Annaberg.
Next you will head to lunch at beach front restaurant (lunch included) at Cinnamon Bay Beach. While there, you may relax and swim at one of the top beaches of the world. Then you will have 30-minutes of shopping time at Cruz Bay before traveling back to your hotel.
Inclusions for 2-Day Tour Of St Thomas And St John
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National park fees
- Lunch on day 2
Exclusions for 2-Day Tour Of St Thomas And St John
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch on day 1
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant meals not included
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity