2 Day Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Hurghada
OverviewSee Ancient Egypt's most famous monuments in two days while being in Hurghada. Fly from Hurghada to Cairo to visit the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, and then head to Luxor by the sleeper train to see Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings then drive back to Hurghada.
- The Egyptian Museum
- Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza
- Karnak Temple
- Valley of the Kings
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Hurghada/ Fly for Cairo Tour/ Train to Luxor
At the morning you will be transferred from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna to Hurghada International Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met by your Egyptologist guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau, is one of Egypt’s greatest attractions. Visit the Great Pyramids, Which is ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren, the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo, then you will have the chance to enjoy some free time for shopping at Cairo famous bazaars and original papyrus institutes. Move on to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibited collections now exceed 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt, learn about The Great Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt, free time in Cairo then you will be transferred to Giza train terminal for your sleeper train to Luxor, Overnight stay onboard the train.
Day 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours/ Hurghada
Upon your arrival at Luxor train station, your tour guide will pick you up from the sleeper train in Luxor by an air-conditioned van to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means "the most sacred of places." The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great "Hypostyle Hall" is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Luxor, and then move on to the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Continue driving to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary. Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and perfume palaces before driving back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Inclusions for 2 Day Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Hurghada
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- Domestic flight one way from Hurghada to Cairo
- Accommodation on board sleeper train including breakfast and dinner
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meals at local restaurant in Cairo and Luxor
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
Exclusions for 2 Day Tour To Cairo And Luxor From Hurghada
- Optional activities in Cairo and Luxor.
- Personal spendings.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.