2-Day Trip To El Minya From Cairo
OverviewThis tour will take you off of the traditional tourist track to El Minya, 4 hours south of Cairo in Upper Egypt. Enjoy two day touring the sights in the area, including pharaonic tombs and ruins at Tuna El Gabal, Beni Hassan and Tel Amarna.
- Pharaonic tombs and ruins at Tuna El Gabal, Beni Hassan and Tel Amarna.
Know More about this tour
Day 01: El Minya - Tuna El Gabal
At the morning you will be picked you up by your private guide and driver from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to El Minya, about 4 hours. Arrive El-Minya and start to visit the city’s site, including the great plain where Akhenaton received his divine inspiration to build his city. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in El Minya, then proceeds to Tuna El Gabal where you can see the tomb of Petosiris, Ibis catacombs and Isadora tomb (This tomb goes back to the 2nd century AD and belongs to Isadora the renown for her beauty in the city of Hermopolis ), overnight in El Minya.
Day 02: Beni Hassan - Tel El Amarna - Cairo
In the morning, your tour guide will escort you to Beni Hassan; where you can see Bakhet III tomb (Bakhet III was the Governor of the Oryx Nome), Khnumhotep tomb (Khnumhotep was a governor under Amenemhat III in the 12th dynasty) and Khety tomb (It belongs to a governor in the 11th dynasty). Lunch at a local restaurant, then proceeds to Tel El Amarna where you can see the northern tombs among of which Ahmose tomb and Huya tomb. Later, drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Inclusions for 2-Day Trip To El Minya From Cairo
- Pick up services from your hotel in Cairo and return.
- Accommodation at 4* hotel (Aton Hotel or Siva Nefertiti Hotel) including bed and breakfast.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle Private.
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide throughout tours.
- Entrance fees to all the sights in Minya.
- Two lunch times during tour in El Minya at local restaurant.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle.
- All services charges and taxes.
Exclusions for 2-Day Trip To El Minya From Cairo
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Night Nile Cruise including Flights from Cairo
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
- Cairo 10-Night Private Tour to Alexandria and Aswan Including Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour
- Day Trip to the Giza Pyramids - Sphinx - Memphis and Sakkara
- Highlights of Cairo Sightseeing Tour Visiting Egyptian Museum Citadel with Mohamed Ali Mosque and khan khalili Bazaar
- Sunset or Sunrise Tour: Pyramids of Giza by Horse or Camel