From USD 195.86
OverviewDo not miss the unique chance to see one of the most historical places in Turkey; ANZAC Battlefields and Troya with a comprehensive 2 day trip from Istanbul!
- Hotel pickup included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Gallipoli Tour (B,L)
After picking you up from your hotel, you will join the local guide and other traveling companions. You drive on a comfortable road system approximately for 4 hours, stopping in Tekirdag for open buffet breakfast. Enjoy lunch (drinks are not included) when you arrive in Eceabat. Then you begin your guided tour of ANZAC Battlefields visiting Brighton Beach, ANZAC Cove, Beach Cemetery, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Turkish and allied tunnels and trenches at Johnston’s Jolly, 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial and Chunuk Bair New Zelland Memorial. About 5pm the first day of your tour will come to an end. Overnight in Eceabat.
Day 2: Troy Tour - Istanbul (B,L)
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, you cross the Strait Dardanelles by ferry to Canakkale and depart for Troya Archeological Site where you see the UNESCO recognized ruins of the ancient kingdom of Troy. You stroll through the site to see where the Trojan War, Trojan Horse, Helen of Troy, Prince Paris all come from. About 11:30am end of the tour and free time in the lively university town of Canakkale for lunch (drinks are not included) on your own and casual relaxation. At 6:30pm drive back to Istanbul. About 11pm, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Istanbul.
Inclusions for 2-Day Trip To Gallipoli And Troy, Including Accommodation And Entrance Fees From Istanbul
- Overnight accommodation in Eceabat at a 3 star hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (1st and 2nd day)
- Breakfast at Tekirdag on 1st day
- Breakfast at the hotel on 2nd day
- Professional guide
- hotel pickup & Drop off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 2-Day Trip To Gallipoli And Troy, Including Accommodation And Entrance Fees From Istanbul
- Drinks with lunch
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.