After an 8am pickupfromyour Vientiane hotel, set out on the around 3.5-hour drive north toVang Vieng.
On the way, stop to visit theHmong Village ofKM 52andthe archaeological site of Vang Xang, where you can admire one ofthe country's oldest Buddha statues, dating back to the 11th century. Visitthefishing village of Ban Houy Mo and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant beforecontinuing to Vang Vieng.
On arrival inVang Vieng, soak up the scenery ona boat cruisealong the Nam Xong River, then check in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening at your leisure.
Overnight at Elephant Crossing Hotel, Silver Naga Hotel or similar hotelin Vang Vieng.
After being picked up from your Vang Vieng hotel,pay a visit to the magnificent Tham Chang Cave,then continue to Ban Pha Thao Hmong Village to learn more about the Hmong people and their rich cultural heritage.
Set out on the return journey to Vientiane, stopping along the way to exploreBan Keuan village, famous for its traditional salt production, and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Back in Vientiane, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Vientiane
Return Details :
Your hotel in Vientiane
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewThis is one of the most popular roads between Vientaine and Vang Vieng. You will spend a night in Vang Vieng to enjoy the beautiful scenery of limestone mountains, villages, and explore some of its many caves. The drive between two cities will bring chances to encounter with local hill tribe people from their village.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation in Vang Vieng on twin/double sharing basis
- Transport by private vehicle between Vientiane and Vang Vieng
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fee as per itinerary
- Mineral water
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport information is required at the time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Vientiane City Day Tour and Buddha Park Visit with Lunch
- Half-Day Vientiane City Bike Tour
- Full Day Vientiane City Tour
- Private Day Trip to Nam Ngum Lake
- Private Departure Transfer: From Hotel in Vientiane to the Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer: Vientiane Wattay Airport to Hotel
- Vientiane Design Your Own Shopping Experience half day private tour
- Half-Day Vientiane City Tour