OverviewThis is one of the most popular roads between Vientaine and Vang Vieng. You will spend a night in Vang Vieng to enjoy the beautiful scenery of limestone mountains, villages, and explore some of its many caves. The drive between two cities will bring chances to encounter with local hill tribe people from their village.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1:
After an 8am pickup from your Vientiane hotel, set out on the around 3.5-hour drive north to Vang Vieng.
On the way, stop to visit the Hmong Village of KM 52 and the archaeological site of Vang Xang, where you can admire one of the country's oldest Buddha statues, dating back to the 11th century. Visit the fishing village of Ban Houy Mo and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to Vang Vieng.
On arrival in Vang Vieng, soak up the scenery on a boat cruise along the Nam Xong River, then check in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening at your leisure.
Overnight at Elephant Crossing Hotel, Silver Naga Hotel or similar hotel in Vang Vieng.
After being picked up from your Vang Vieng hotel, pay a visit to the magnificent Tham Chang Cave, then continue to Ban Pha Thao Hmong Village to learn more about the Hmong people and their rich cultural heritage.
Set out on the return journey to Vientiane, stopping along the way to explore Ban Keuan village, famous for its traditional salt production, and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Back in Vientiane, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for 2-Day Vang Vieng Tour From Vientiane
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation in Vang Vieng on twin/double sharing basis
- Transport by private vehicle between Vientiane and Vang Vieng
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fee as per itinerary
- Mineral water
Exclusions for 2-Day Vang Vieng Tour From Vientiane
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport information is required at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.