2 Day Visa-Free Small Group Moderate Shore Excursion Of Saint-Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewThis moderate 2 day visa-free shore excursion of St. Petersburg covers all the highlight of this City & its surroundings. You will see and visit the most interesting sights of Saint Petersburg, Tsars Village, & Peterhof
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1
8am Your private fully licensed guide and safe driver will greet you at passport immigration control next to your ship. You will be taken on an OVERVIEW TOUR OF THE CITY in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. You will see and take pictures of the marvelous panoramic sights along the banks of the Neva River and the most famous and beautiful sights of the city center.
Then set off for a JOURNEY TO PUSHKIN (TSARSKOE SELO) - one of St. Petersburg's suburbs within an hour drive from the city center. You will visit the summer residence of former Tsars- Catherine's Palace (including the famous Amber Room - the 8th Wonder of the World) and Catherine's Park with its many beautiful pavilions, sculptures, and ponds.
PETERHOF TOUR. Peterhof is another summer residence of former Russian emperors. You will tour the Upper Garden which resembles Versailles in its planning and, of course, the Lower Park with its incomparable fountains. A short METRO TRIP the interiors of which recall palaces not subways.
ST. ISAAC'S CATHEDRAL TOUR. The dome is gilded with 100 kilograms of gold. St. Isaac's is ranked as number one in the world for the richness of its interior decoration.
17:00 Return to the ship
8am Your private guide and driver meet you at passport immigration control next to your ship. CANAL CRUISE along rivers and canals of the "Venice of the North". Peter and Paul Fortress tour. The fortress is the birth place of St. Petersburg. PETER AND PAUL FORTRESS where nearly all the Russian emperors are buried. SAVIOR ON THE SPILT BLOOD CATHERAL TOUR. The cathedral amazes visitors with its mighty group of multicolored onion domes and the magnitude of its décor.
lunch ( optional)*
HERMITAGE EXCURSION - Includes the 4 buildings of this ensemble the Winter Palace, the small Hermitage, the New Hermitage, and the Old Hermitage. SHOPPING for those guests, who wish to purchase some gifts for their friends & relatives, or STROLLING THE CENTRAL AVENUE NEVSKY for those guests, who want to see some more sights
17:00 Return to the ship
Your guide may change the sequence of sightseeing depending on museum crowds, museum days closed, traffic or other unforeseen circumstances. Please do not be concerned. You will see all the sights mentioned in your itinerary.
Included: 1 Lunch,Guide services; Driver services; Air conditioned vehicle; Blanket visas (visa-free service); Admissions to all museums as per program; Bottled water; Photo& video permits; All taxes and fees; Rain coats
Not included: Lunch in the second day
* Depending upon your preferences you have complete flexibility as to dining choices. We are able to offer bistro, cafe, or restaurant style dining along the route or you may order meals at recommended restaurants.
Inclusions for 2 Day Visa-Free Small Group Moderate Shore Excursion Of Saint-Petersburg
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- 1 Lunch
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2 Day Visa-Free Small Group Moderate Shore Excursion Of Saint-Petersburg
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Veliky Novgorod from Saint Petersburg Including Round-Trip Transportation
- St Petersburg DepartureTransfer
- Folklore Show 'Feel Yourself Russian' with Russian Buffet Dinner
- St. Petersburg Hermitage State Museum: Museum Admission and Small-Group Faberge Halls Tour
- St.Petersburg: Meal with a Russian Family
- Private Day Trip: Peterhof with Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka and Exclusive Visit to Special Storeroom and Emperor's Bath House