2-Day Xi'an Essential Private Tour Of Terracotta Army And City Sightseeing - Xian
OverviewSpend two days with a local insider to discover the ancient capital city of Xian, visit the must-see top attractions like Terracotta Warriors, Muslim Street, City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Shaanxi History Museum.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Terracotta Warriors - Great Mosque - Muslim Street
With pickup from your hotel at 9:00am, your trip starts with the tremendous underground army that was built to protect Emperor Qin Shi Huang after his death, the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will visit the three pits in the order of discovery in the museum.
Later have lunch in local restaurant, continue to visit the Great Mosque, which merges traditional Chinese construction into the Islamic culture. Outside the mosque is the bustling Muslim Street, stroll around to find lots of mouthwatering local snacks and interesting souvenirs. After the tour, the guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 2: City Wall - Big Wild Goose Pagoda - Shaanxi History Museum
This morning follow your guide to visit the ancient City Wall. Ascending on the City Wall, you can have a bird's eye view of this ancient city. You may walk along the ancient wall or ride a bicycle at your own expense to discover its profound history and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Then visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the thousand-year old pagoda was built in the Tang Dynasty to store the Buddhist Scripture and statues brought by Monk Xuan Zang from India.
Later enjoy lunch in a nice restaurant and have a break. Move on to spend time at the Shaanxi History Museum, which is the first modern national museum. Now 370,000 exhibits in the museum vividly show the history of over a million years. Afterwards, enjoy transfer back to your hotel conclude the trip.
Inclusions for 2-Day Xi'an Essential Private Tour Of Terracotta Army And City Sightseeing
- Private vehicle with driver
- English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Lunch on Day 1 & 2
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for 2-Day Xi'an Essential Private Tour Of Terracotta Army And City Sightseeing
- Hotel on your own
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine