2-Day Xi'an Private Tour - XianWrite a Review
OverviewAs the site of the renowned Terracotta Warriors, the ancient capital Xi'an is endowed with long history and profound culture heritage. This 2-day itinerary is your best choice to experience the history of the amazing city with major highlights, including the Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum, the Great Mosque, the City Wall, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Shaanxi History Museum.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Great Mosque
In the morning, your guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. Then transfer you to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the Eighth Wonder of the World. The lifelike warriors and horses were orderly arranged in battle formations, which were believed to be the guards of the first emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum. Lunch is arranged by yourself, but your guide is glad to offer you some suggestions.
In the afternoon, you will be driven back to downtown to visit the Great Mosque that is considered to be a perfect combination of Islamic culture and traditional Chinese architecture. Later on, you will have some free time to explore the nearby famous Muslim bazaar where many delicious local snacks, unique and interesting souvenirs may arouse your interest. When the day tour is over, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Overnight accommodation is not included.
Day 2: City Wall, Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Shaanxi History Museum
Today, accompanied by your guide, start your day with a visit the City Wall, another famous landmark of the city. Built in the Ming Dynasty (around 14th century), Xi'an City Wall is the best-preserved one in China. Standing on the City Wall, you can have a bird's eye view of this ancient city. If time permits, you can either take a walk or have a short cycling on the wall to explore the history of the city from every brick and tile. Later, continue to visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda. Lunch is arranged by yourself, but your guide is glad to offer you some suggestions.
In the afternoon, you will spend time at Shaanxi History Museum. There are more than 370,000 historical relics exhibited in the museum according to the time and themes, spanning from the prehistory to modern China. It is not exaggeration that you could trace the thousands of years' Chinese history here in hours. As the visit comes to the end, your guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for 2-Day Xi'an Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on both Day 1 and Day 2
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for 2-Day Xi'an Private Tour
- Overnight accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.