2-Day Xi'an Private Tour Of Terracotta Army And Huashan Mountain - Xian
OverviewDiscover the Historical Heritages of Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, and experience the adventurous hiking on the Number One Precipitous Mountain throughout China, this private 2 days tour covers the most important historical and outdoor attractions in Xian.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Terracotta Warriors - City Wall - Muslim Street
With pickup from your hotel at 9:00am, you will firstly visit the World's Eighth Great Wonder of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. There you will see the clay soldiers and horses of distinct facial expressions and positions orderly arranged in battle formations and the famous Bronze Chariots and Horses, as well as many delicate bronze weapons, presenting a real scene of war in ancient China.
After lunch, visit the ancient City Wall. Ascending on the City Wall, you can have a bird's eye view of this ancient city. You may walk along the ancient wall or ride a bicycle at your own expense to discover its profound history and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Later stroll around the bustling Muslim Street to find lots of mouthwatering local snacks and interesting souvenirs. Then the guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 2: Mt. Huashan Hiking Trip
Start the Huashan Mountain trip with pickup from your hotel at 8:00 am, it takes about 2 hours to Mt. Huashan which is known as Number One Precipitous Mountain throughout China '. It is famous for natural vista of steep and narrow paths, precipitous crags and a high mountain range.
Upon arrival, take cable car up to the North Peak famous as the Cloud Terrace Peak to start adventurous experience, hike on top of the mountain to discover temples, sculptures and engravings, pass by the Gold Lock Pass, take stunning photos and enjoy the amazing scenery. Then take cable car down to the foot of the mountain, and enjoy relaxing transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Inclusions for 2-Day Xi'an Private Tour Of Terracotta Army And Huashan Mountain
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Huashan cable car
- Huashan shuttle bus
- Lunch on Day 1 & 2
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for 2-Day Xi'an Private Tour Of Terracotta Army And Huashan Mountain
- Hotel on your own
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine