2-Day Xian Private No-Shopping Stops Tour: City Wall- Xian Museum-Small Wild Goose Pagoda-Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses
OverviewA pure full day tour without any compulsory shopping stops. On this 2-Day private tour, you will experience historical gems the ancient capital Xian has to offer. Together with our guide, you will visit the City Wall to enjoy a panoramic view of its surroundings, browse the fascinating exhibits at Xian museum and learn the legendary stories of Small Wild Goose Pagoda, and get to the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses to view underground army of life-sized sculptures.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrive in Xian
Upon arrival at the airport / railway station, your guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it. Start your Xian tour by exploring Xian City Wall, the largest and best-preserved ancient city wall in China which once functioned as impenetrable military defenses enclosing the old capital.
Continue your tour by visiting Xian Museum, one of the most recent attractions in Xian that houses over 130,000 pieces of archaeological digs around this ancient capital. The most noteworthy among these is its collection of Buddhist art and artifacts. Walk through the exhibition rooms, and hear the histories of the essence among the collections.
You will also get a chance to visit the nearby Small Wild Goose Pagoda and see how this ancient building over 1,300 years old survived two great earthquakes in Chinese history. Being built in 707 AD, this 15-tiered structure is one of the two most significant Buddhist pagodas in Xian and your guide will also tell you the differences of the two Wild Goose Pagodas.
Afterwards, enjoy a short but comfortable ride back to your hotel in Xian.
Accommodation: Sofitel on Renmin Square, Xian (5 Star)
Grand Mercure on Renmin Square, Xian (4 Star)
Day 2: Depart from Xian
After breakfast at the hotel, you will find your guide waiting for you in the hotel lobby. The highlight of the tour today lies in the magnificent UNESCO-listed Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, which is reputed as the largest underground military base in the world. Being built over 2,200 years ago, these life-sized terracotta figures and horses were buried in Qin Shihuang's majestic mausoleum to protect him afterlife. Walk around the museum and look into the pits to see the different figures with different faces, hair styles, facial expressions and the quantity of the soldiers. You will feel the incredible power of this first emperor in China as your guide sets the historical scene for you during your tour.
Finally you will be transferred to the airport /railway station to catch the flight/train towards your next destination. Your memorable 2-Day Xian trip comes to the end. (B)
Inclusions for 2-Day Xian Private No-Shopping Stops Tour: City Wall- Xian Museum-Small Wild Goose Pagoda-Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations: 4-Star or 5-Star hotels based on double/twin occupancy as specified
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport/railway station pickup & see off
Exclusions for 2-Day Xian Private No-Shopping Stops Tour: City Wall- Xian Museum-Small Wild Goose Pagoda-Terra-Cotta Warriors And Horses
- Flights/trains to/from Xian
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide us your passport number, name and nationality (as shown on passport) at the time of booking
Please make sure you have a Chinese Visa before you travel
Please purchase travel insurance before you travel for any unforeseen circumstances.
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- 2-Day Xi'an Essential Private Tour of Terracotta Army and City Sightseeing
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- 1 Day Xian CultureTour with All Entrance Fee