2 Days 1 Night Gallipoli Troy Landing Beaches Tour From Istanbul
Overview2 days tour to visit WW1 battlefields, Gallipoli Peninsula with a guide and from the sea by boat. You will visit Kabatepe Simulation Centre to watch 3D videos about Gallipoli Campaign. Tour includes a visit to Ancient Troy City. You will hear about Homer's famous Troy and legend of beautiful Helen and Trojan Horse.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDAY 1
06.00 - 06.30 Pick up from hotel door around Taksim area
06.30 - 07.00 Pick up from hotel door around Sultanahmet area
12.00 Lunch in Eceabat
13.00 Depart for Gallipoli Tour
Visiting; Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, ANZAC Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston's Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery, The Nek, Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial,
18.30 Check in to hotel
Breakfast at hotel
08.30 Depart for Troy Tour
Visiting; The Trojan Horse, Sacrificial Altars, The 3700 year old city walls, Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. - 2500 B.C., The Bouleuterion, The Odeon, Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX.
12.00 Ferry from Canakkale to Eceabat
12.30 Restaurant lunch in Eceabat
13.30 Visit Kabatepe Simulation Center for a three D recreation of many of the historical events of the campaign
14.45 Take our boat to visit landing beaches from the sea. You will have the unique opportunity to see Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery and ANZAC Commemorative Site at North Beach from the sea, just as the soldiers of 1915 did. You will have the chance to snorkel over the wreck of the Milo, a steamer that was deliberately sunk in late 1915 to form a breakwater for Williams Pier
18.00 Depart for Istanbul from Eceabat,
23.00 Arrive in Istanbul
This package includes:-
- All transportation by A/C 'NO - SMOKING' vehicles,
- Breakfast on the way,
- Fully Guided Gallipoli Tour,
- Fully Guided Troy Tour,
- 2 restaurant lunches in Eceabat,
- Entrance fee to Troy and Kabatepe Simulation Centre,
- Boat trip,
- One night accommodation at 3 star hotel (B&B)
Inclusions for 2 Days 1 Night Gallipoli Troy Landing Beaches Tour From Istanbul
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel / port pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2 Days 1 Night Gallipoli Troy Landing Beaches Tour From Istanbul
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.