Day 1: Nairobi- Olpajeta conservancy
After meet and great, you will drive to Olpajeta Conservancy. Using a safari Mini Van.
Ol Pejeta Conservancy boasts an astounding variety of animals including the non-indigenous chimpanzees and the big 5 (the endangered black rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo and lion) and the only 3 remaining Nothern white rhino in the planet.
The combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains of Ol Pejeta guarantees an unforgettable safari experience. Also During your stay at sweetwaters you will have to opportunity to meet and greet morani the tame black rhino and to go and see chimpanzees living naturally within their dedicated sanctuary.
You will arrive at Sweetwaters serena Camp (5*) lunch with game drive enroute. You will have an afternoon game drive and return for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Olpajeta Conversancy - Nairobi
After breakfast you will have morning game drive as you exit the conservancy and drive back to Nairobi, and later drop off at your respective hotel/airport
THE COST INCLUDES:
- Full Board Hotel Accommodation while on safari
- All Meals throughout safari and hot lunch/ picnic lunch where necessary
- Enough mineral bottled water while on safari
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Private Transport using a 4X4 Safari Minivan
- Ultimate game drives in our specially designed 4 x 4-wheel drive with pop-up roof for maximum game viewing and everyone guaranteed a window seat.
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Daily safari and wildlife briefing
- Airports meet and greet
- Safari hut
- Park Entry Fee USD 85 (USD 85 per person per night)
- Expenses and other items that are purely of personal nature
- Medical insurance.
- Passports and visas
- Driver/ Guide Gratuity and Tips