2 Days: Arenal Volcano & Tabacon Hot Springs From San Jose
OverviewTake time to relax your mind and body as you enjoy of these therapeutic volcanic hot water springs, surrounded by mother nature, rain forest, volcano and magnificent infrastructure of pools, waterfalls and wet bars that will make your visit to these place very pleasant .
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Located north of Costa Rica, is the impressive Arenal Volcano, a natural phenomenon that attracts thousands of thousands of tourists for its permanent, extraordinary volcanic activity that on clear nights resemble pyrotechnic games with intermittent explosions of ash and lava. Our tour begins when our guide pick you up at the lobby of your Hotel and move to the northern part of the country, being unavoidable to make a brief stop in the famous town of Sarchi, internationally known for its laborious artisans who give Sarchi renown as the cradle of the Costa Rican Crafts.
Following our trip we will pass through plantations of various agricultural products, ornamental plants, cattle farms, until we reach the town of La Fortuna to have lunch in a cozy restaurant just in front of the Volcano. This excellent location allows us from very early, to have the best view waiting for the Volcano to please the visitors.
We will rest in one of the best hot springs in the area, where you can optionally have the oportunity to have a massage or spa treatment booked in advance. To close with a gold pin, an excellent dinner will be served, always with the best view of the Arenal volcano to not miss a single opportunity to observe its possible explosions of incandescent lights. After dinner we will take you to a Volcano view Hotel to spend the night and rest for the upcoming adventure on the second day.
Day 2 - After breakfast, you will have the opportunity to choose a tour of the different options we have in the area
a) White water Rafting in Balsa River Class III
b) Horseback Riding to La Fortuna Waterfall
c) Arenal Hanging Bridges
d) Canopy Tour
At aproximately 6:00 pm, we start our journey back to San Jose to be arriving in your Hotel at aprox 9:00 pm
Tour includes: Bilingual tour guide, comfortable air conditing transportation, bottled water, 1 breakfast - 2 lunches - 1 dinner buffet - 1 night Lodging at a Volcano view hotel, entrance fees to Tabacon Resort & Hot Springs Spa and a Choice of one adventure tour for the 2nd day.
Daily departure time - 7:00 am aprox depending of your hotel location (Pick up and drop off from all major Hotels in San Jose, Alajuela and Heredia provinces.
Drop off time : 9:00 pm aprox on the second day
Personalized service & small groups
Inclusions for 2 Days: Arenal Volcano & Tabacon Hot Springs From San Jose
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2 Days: Arenal Volcano & Tabacon Hot Springs From San Jose
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Jos City Tour
- Cinco Ceibas Combo Tour 3 in 1
- Doka Estate and La Paz Waterfalls Gardens from San Jose
- Venado Caves and La Fortuna Waterfall from San Jose
- Full Day Monteverde Cloud Forest Tour from San Jose
- Celeste River from San Jose
- Half-Day Trip to Irazu Volcano and Cartago from San Jose
- Irazu Volcano, Cartago Ruins and Sarapiqui River Tour from San Jose