2 Days Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul Including Balloon Flight
OverviewThis Cappadocia 2-day tour package departs from Istanbul hotel. Along with a professional tour guide, you will visit historic sites in Cappadocia such as Ihlara Valley, Esentepe, Great Pigeon House, Avanos, Derinkuyu Underground City, Dervent Valley, Pasbag, the Goreme Open-Air Museum and Uchisar Rock Castle. Also including the Cave Hotel (Suite Cave Room with Jacuzzi) accommodation, transportation and museums fees. AndOptional:Pre-sunrise Cappadocia hot air balloon Deluxe flight.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Istanbul hotel Istanbul airport transfer, Cappadocia transfer and Red Tour
5.15 am Pickup from your Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul airport. You will receive your Flight Ticket after reservation.
We will meet you at the Cappadocia Airport with your name written paper for transfer
Start the day visiting Devrent Valley, also known as Imagination Valley, this is the most surreal-looking landscape. Your next stop will be Pashabagi also called the Monks Valley because Christian hermits chose to locate hermit cells and churches in these three-headed pinnacles symbolic of the Holy Trinity, it is possible to see all the stages in the formation of fairy chimneys at this spot.
Proceed to Avanos the pottery centre of Cappadocia, this village is set on the banks of the Red River.
You will have lunch in a local restaurant before continuing to Goreme Open Air Museum. The worlds most important Byzantine cave churches are found in these once remote valleys where monks and nuns pursued monastic life from the 3rd century on. Here you can see the best preserved Byzantine cave wall paintings and frescos from the Iconoclastic period through to the end of Seljuk rule.
Panoramic view point Esentepe. With a spectacular view over Goreme, see the complete view of Goreme valley and Goreme village: fairy chimneys, rock formations and cave houses. End your day with Uchisar Castle. This tall rock, the highest point of the Goreme region.
After the tour, you will be returned to your hotel. (16.30 pm)
Day 2: Opt: Cappadocia balloon tour, Green tour and Return airport transfer
(Optional: Pre-sunrise Cappadocia hot air balloon tour Deluxe flight. 4.45am 6.15am)
9.45 am Pick up at your hotel for Green tour. Start the tour with a spectacular view over Goreme from Esentepe. See the panaromic view of Goreme valley and village with its fairy chimneys, rock formations and cave houses.Journey to Derinkuyu Underground City, one of the best preserved and deepest underground cities in Cappadocia.
Discover the unique rooms found in an underground city such as stables, cellars, storage rooms, refectories, churches and wineries.Visit the second floor that housed the missionary school and study rooms Travel to the Ihlara Valley.
Look at over one hundred rock carved churches and houses that line the gorge. Walk along the river in the valley. Explore the hidden churches. Relax by the river at Belisirma Village where lunch is served. Following lunch continue on to the Selime Monastery. Visit this 13th century monastery carved out of the rock by Christian monks.
Stop at Yaprakhisar Panorama for a great photo opporturnity of Selime Monastery featured in the Star Wars films.
18.00 pm. Check out of your hotel and then finish your tour with a transfer to the airport.
Inclusions for 2 Days Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul Including Balloon Flight
- Istanbul Hotel Airport transfer 1 way
- Flight Ticket - 1 way
- Cappadocia Hotel Kayseri airport transfers Round Trip
- All Cappadocia hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast (2 Day Open Buffet)
- Lunch (2 Day Open Buffet)
- Dinner (1 Day Open Buffet)
- Overnight accommodation (Suite Cave Room with Jacuzzi)
- Small-group Red Cappadocia tour (Full-Day)
- Small-group Green Cappadocia tour (Full-Day)
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Optional: Pre-sunrise Cappadocia hot air balloon Deluxe flight
Exclusions for 2 Days Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul Including Balloon Flight
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Istanbul Highlights Tour Max 8-10 people
- A Tasty Journey at Ottoman Streets
- 4-Day Jewish Heritage Tour with Accommodation
- Traditional Boat Trip and Fener-Balat Areas Walking Tour
- Istanbul LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
- 3 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Arrival Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Private Tour: Masukiye, Sapanca, Kartepe Tour from Istanbul