2 Days Cappadocia Tour From Kayseri Including Balloon Flight - Ankara
OverviewVenture into Turkeys geologic paradise during a 2-day trip to Cappadocia from Kayseri or Nevsehir airport. During this tour uncover the ancient frescoes at the Open Air Museum in Goreme and see surreal landscape at Goreme National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit Pasabagi and Pigeon Valley near Uchisar, Kaymakli and stop at the pottery village of Avanos. Plus, enjoy an optional hot-air balloon ride which soars above Cappadocias surreal volcanic rock formations for an experience of a lifetime.
Know More about this tour
Day 1:"Kayseri airport or Nevsehir airport Cappadocia"
In the morning, meet your guide at either the Kayseri airport or Nevsehir airport and then begin your 2-day Cappadocia trip aboard an air-conditioned coach. Start with a drive to Devrent Valley to see a geologic array of volcanic formations. Hear about how wind and air eroded these unique fairy chimneys over millennia. Continue to Pasabag (Monks Valley) to admire mushroom-like obelisks that look like something conjured up by Dr. Seuss. Next, cruise to Avanos and learn about Turkeys age-old craft of pottery-making. Enjoy a chance to put your hands to work as you mold your own creative pottery during a workshop. Before heading to the Open-Air Museum, break for lunch in Goreme. Then, duck in and out of the museums preserved Christian cave dwellings and discover chapels and churches covered in ancient frescoes. Leave the museum and head to your overnight accommodation in a fairytale cave hotel. (Suite Cave Room with Jacuzzi) Savor a pleasant dinner and enjoy a relaxed evening under the stars.
Day 2:"Cappadocia Sightseeing"
If you select the hot-air balloon option, begin the morning with a sunrise flight over magical Cappadocia. Leave at 5am from your accommodation and head to a delightful buffet breakfast at the hot-air balloon office (included). Next, take a short drive to your hot-air balloon flight pad. Arrive and watch as a huge fire torch fills the balloon. Climb aboard your trusty wicker basket with your pilot and float into the dawn sky for a 1-hour flight. Enjoy spectacular views of green valleys and volcanic rocks molded by natural forces. Glimpse out over the sky and see the Cappadocia relief, a highland elevated to more than 3,281 feet (1,000 meters) above sea level. After landing safely, celebrate the morning with a complimentary glass of Champagne and a flight souvenir. Finally, cruise back to your hotel.
If you did not option for the balloon ride, rest up and enjoy breakfast before meeting with your group at 10 am for a trip to Rose Valley. Loosen your legs as you hike down to Rose Valley and traverse an area rich with ancient churches. Next, make your way to an old Seljukian and Ottoman village called Cavusin Village and discover the Cave Mosque. Then, head to Kaymakli Underground City where Christians took refuge from persecution.
Finally, visit the friendly town of Ortahisar home to a huge monolithic castle. Walk the streets lined with stone homes and charming locals before you hop back on your coach for a voyage to the Kayseri airport or Nevsehir airport where your tour ends.
Inclusions for 2 Days Cappadocia Tour From Kayseri Including Balloon Flight
- Kayseri airport or Nevsehir airport - Welcome / transfer - Round Trip
- All Cappadocia hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast (2 Day Open Buffet)
- Lunch (2 Day Open Buffet)
- Dinner (1 Day Open Buffet)
- Overnight accommodation (Suite Cave Room with Jacuzzi)
- Small-group Red Cappadocia tour (Full-Day)
- Small-groupBlue Cappadocia tour (Full-Day)
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Optional: Pre-sunrise Cappadocia hot air balloon Deluxe flight
Exclusions for 2 Days Cappadocia Tour From Kayseri Including Balloon Flight
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.