2 Days Datong Tour(Yungang Grottoes,Yingxian Wooden Pagoda,Hanging Temple) - Beijing
OverviewVehicle: 7seats Van or 5 seats Mid-Size Car Driver: English-speaking driver,Pickup/Dropoff at your hotel.
Know More about this tourThis is a private tour for you,No other visitor join us.The driver will pick you up at your hotel (Driver will hold a sign with your name,waiting for you in hotel lobby) .
Day1:Yungang Grottoes,and Datong city tour
Day2:Wooden Pagoda ,Hanging Temple
The Yungang Grottoes are ancient Chinese Buddhist temple grottoes near the city of Datong in the province of Shanxi. They are excellent examples of rock-cut architecture and one of the three most famous ancient Buddhist sculptural sites of China.
Wooden Pagoda in Yingxian County Standing 67.31 meters high, it is the only extant large wooden pagoda in China and also the tallest among ancient wooden buildings of the world.
The Hanging Temple is a temple built into a cliff (75 m or 246 ft above the ground) near Mount Heng in Hunyuan County, Datong City, Shanxi province, China. The closest city is Datong, 64.23 kilometers to the northwest. Along with the Yungang Grottoes, the Hanging Temple is one of the main tourist attractions and historical sites in the Datong area. Built more than 1,500 years ago, this temple is notable not only for its location on a sheer precipice but also because it is the only existing temple with the combination of three Chinese traditional religions: Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism.
Inclusions for 2 Days Datong Tour(Yungang Grottoes,Yingxian Wooden Pagoda,Hanging Temple)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Parking fee
- bottled water
- English speaking driver
- Driver's accommodation
Exclusions for 2 Days Datong Tour(Yungang Grottoes,Yingxian Wooden Pagoda,Hanging Temple)
- Entrance fees
- Guest's accommodation
- Guide service
- meal(Driver can recommend local restaurants and help to order if needed)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours