2 Days - HCM City Tour & Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewThe Post Office & the Reunification Palacewhich were hugely influenced by French-style architectureFloating market where you can experience the local rustic Vietnamese life of the MekongThe War Museum - the most influential symbol throughout Vietnam national historyNotre Dame Cathedral the largest and oldest Catholic church in our countryBitexco Financial Tower, an ideal spot for panoramic view of the entire cityBa Cong where the biggest orchard garden in the delta is to be foundChallenge yourself to cross Bumpy Bamboo Bridge
Know More about this tourDay 1: About 8.30 AM, depart from hotel with your tour guide.
Begin your lovely day with a visit to two old buildings which were hugely influenced by French-style architecture: The Post Office & the Reunification Palace. Timeworn beauties which have for many years enchanted thousands of travelers. Visit to Notre Dame Cathedral the largest and oldest Catholic church in our country. With its historical significance, Saigon is often compared to an epic novel. Explore War Museum on Vo Van Tan Street showcases the countrys painful memories of the Vietnam War - the most influential symbol throughout our national history.
There is no better way to explore dynamic Saigon city than by admiring the city from above. So, well visit the Bitexco Financial Tower a symbol of Ho Chi Minh City. When completed in 2010, it became the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh, provide an ideal spot from which to command a panoramic view of the whole city. Standing on the Skydeck on the 49th floor of this famous building, sipping your coffee and looking across this dynamic city you will be amazed by the spectacular scenery.
Lunch. After then, depart Ho Chi Minh City for the Mekong delta, which is known as The Rice Bowl of Vietnam because of its nutrient-rich soil. On arrival, relax & check-in your hotel. Sweet dreams in Can Tho
Day 2: About 7.00 AM: Transport from your hotel to the pier. Board boat for a highly personalized exploration of the floating market where you can experience the local rustic Vietnamese life of the Mekong. Youll see the people of the floating market enthusiastically displaying their wares to their prospective customers. Visit a noodle factory and a local village to see how noodles are made. Challenge yourself to cross Bumpy Bamboo Bridge. No trip to the Mekong would be complete without a visit to Ba Cong where the biggest orchard garden in the delta is to be found. The market supplies fruit to markets & wholesalers across the Mekong Delta. Its a great chance to taste more of the fresh fruits you love. A growth in tourism in the area has ensured that this enormous garden offers a variety of exotic fruit: Lo Ren star apples, Hoa Loc mangoes, Nam Roi pomelo, purple mangosteen, plums, durian, rambutan and more. You might know the names of some fruits, but many travelers do not know what the fruit trees look like.
Say goodbye to the Mekong Delta. Lunch at restaurant. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. We will drop you off at your hotel.
Your lovely trip is completed!
Inclusions for 2 Days - HCM City Tour & Floating Market
- Private travel with comfortable A/C car transfers
- 2 lunches at restaurant, 1 hotel breakfast
- Bitexco Financial Tower entrance ticket
- Transports & transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel in Can Tho (twins/double share)
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up + drop off for tours
- Wet tissues & water bottles
- Boat trips in Mekong delta
- English speaking guides
- All sight-seeing tickets
Exclusions for 2 Days - HCM City Tour & Floating Market
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
3-star accommodations: $229 USD
4-star accommodations: $229 USD
5-star accommodations: $379 USD
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vietnamese Street Food Night Tour in Ho Chi Minh City by Motorbike
- Tet Cultural Tour 7 DAYS
- LUXURY CU CHI TUNNEL HALFDAY BY SPEEDBOAT
- Mekong delta cycling tour 3 days
- Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
- Mekong Delta Tour Including Cai Be Floating Markets from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour - a journey to fierce battlefield in the Vietnam war
- Mekong Delta Cycling Tour PhnomPenh to SaiGon 4 days