2 Days Package TOUR DALIAH - Muscat
OverviewNizwa - Misfaht Abreen - Jebel Shams - Jabrin Fort - Bahla
Know More about this tour
We will take you to Nizwa, the old capital city of Oman, and our first stop there is the famous Nizwa Souq. It is among the largest of its kind in Oman. A wide variety of vendors offer their goods in the streets of the souk from 05:00 am to about 10:00 am each morning. Here you can find fish, meat, vegetables, pottery, jewellery, handicrafts and souvenirs which are sold in authentic old market halls that few places can boast. Especially interesting is the Friday cattle market, when the locals from the nearby Villages come to sell their donkeys, goats, cattle, sheep and chickens in a circus style open market place.
From Nizwa we drive to Misfath al Abreen. This pictures village lies on a steep slope at the foot of Jebel Shams, a few kilometres from the village of Al Hamra and consists of old homes and narrow streets. It has a large Falaj system which supplies water for many orchards, date palms and vegetable gardens.
Then we drive up the Jebel Shams Mountain; 3000 meters high, it is the highest mountain of Oman. After check-in into the Jebel Shams Resort, you have leisure time for the rest of the day. You can relax or explore the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Overnight in Jebel Shams Resort.
In the morning you can spend more time walking around the famous Grand Canyon of Oman. There are many different walking paths to choose from (easy short or difficult and long). The Canyon edge offers spectacular views into the several wadis and stunning valleys below.
Then we drive down the mountain to visit the Jabrin Castle. This castle was originally designed as a residential palace in 1670 by Sultan bin Saif Al in the Ya'arubi Dynasty. An extensive renovation was carried out in 1984. The interior includes various furniture and traditional utensils to provide visitors with a taste of period castle lifestyle. The building itself is decorated with elaborate wood carvings; ceiling paintings and stucco work (the castle is open to visitors).
For the next stop you can choose to either visit the Al Hoota Caves (one of the largest cave systems in the world and is now a major tourist attraction in Oman or the Bahla Fortress (one of the oldest remaining strongholds in Oman and has been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1988).
The Castle is a walled triangular-shaped building, with its wall stretching for 12 Km surrounding the old town of Bahla, and it encompasses 132 watchtowers with guardrooms. In addition to the actual fortress there is a town to explore with amazing palm trees and a beautiful mountainous backdrop. Then we will drive back to Muscat
- Breakfast/dinner (depending on hotel)
- English speaking driver/car
- Entrance fees ( Except Nizwa fort extra supplement 15 $ per person )
Inclusions for 2 Days Package TOUR DALIAH
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats )
- At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip .
Exclusions for 2 Days Package TOUR DALIAH
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Nizwa fort close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Muscat Private Arrival Airport Transfer
- Muscat Private Departure Airport Transfer
- 2-Day Tour: Wadi Shab and Turtle Watching
- Muscat International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- Half-Day Dolphin Cruise from Muscat
- Private Day Tour: Wadi Al Abyadh by 4x4 from Muscat
- Private Day Tour: Bimah Sinkhole, Tiwi Beach, and Wadi Shab
- Full Day Wadi Bani and Snake Gorge Tour by 4x4