2 Days Tour: Atlas Mountains With Desert Camp From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewExperience the desert lifestyle on a 2-day desert safari to Mhamid from Marrakech. Sleep in a nomad desert camp in the Sahara, see the sunrise and sunset from the back of a camel, and enjoy spectacular views of the legendary Kasbahs and oases.
Know More about this tourDay 1 : Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Zagora - Mhamid - Erg Lihoudi Dunes
Depart from Marrakech at 7am and head towards Tiznt Tichka. At an altitude of 7,414.7 ft (2260 meters), it is the highest mountain pass in North Africa. Passing through beautiful Berber villages, you can discover the colors of the High Atlas Mountains. See the UNESCO world heritage classified Ait Benhaddou Kasbah with a guide after lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue in the direction of Agdz and see the beautiful Draa Valley. Take another break in Zagora before reaching the village of MHamid, where camels will be waiting for you. An hour-long camel trek will bring you to the camp in the dunes of Erg Lihoudi in time for the sunset. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the desert, and have dinner around a campfire.
Day 2: Erg Lihoudi Dunes - MHamid - Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Wake up early and have the unique experience of watching the sun rise over the dunes. After breakfast ride your camel back to MHamid, where you can take a hot shower in the local hotel. The return route will take you back through Zagora and Agdz, with a lunch break and a guided visit of the cinema studios (optional) in Ouarzazate. Arrival back in Marrakech around 6pm.
Inclusions for 2 Days Tour: Atlas Mountains With Desert Camp From Marrakech
- Overnight at the desert camp
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
Exclusions for 2 Days Tour: Atlas Mountains With Desert Camp From Marrakech
- Monuments entrances
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour Casablanca from Marrakech
- Half-Day Guided City Walk of Marrakech
- Marrakech Botanical Tour
- 11-Night Private Morocco UNESCO World Heritage Discovery Round Trip from Marrakech
- The Hollywood of Africa and its Ancient Atlas Kasbahs: Private Guided Day Tour from Marrakech
- Climb the first and single Via Ferrata in Morocco from Tinghir