- Day 1 Marrakech - Middle Atlas - Ouzoud Cascades
Departure from your hotel around 9:00 am, with a comfortable private transport and professional driver, during your trip you have the right to stop the driver whenever you want to enjoy the beauty landscape and a panoramic view of the Berber villages and Medium mountains of the Atlas. After more than 2 hours of road we arrive at the top of the falls the cascades of Ouzoud are vast waterfalls of more than 100 m of height. We can see the first fall, the valley with its basins, the jets of water that causes the waterfall, and then, a first Magot monkey it is not fierce, it is accustomed to tourists. After your lunch start to discover Ouzoud with a nice walk in the resort With a mountain guide qualify to enjoy nature in the best way possible. At the end of the day In the late afternoon, accommodation in a guest house Hotel with half board (Dinner and breakfast).
- Day 2 Ouzoud Waterfalls - Iminifri - Marrakech
After your lunch, you will take the road towards Imin Ifri, it is a natural arch of a height of 30 meters. The name of 'Imi' n 'Ifri' means in Berber The "mouth of the cave". The site of Imi N'ifri constitutes a unique geo-morphological curiosity in Morocco where many birds find refuge. It is one of the most visited in the region of Azilal sites. Visit of Demnate village known by potters Late afternoon, you will return to Marrakech
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
8am (pickup from hotel or Riad in Marrakech city) 8:30am (tour begins)
Departure Details :
Your hotel in Marrakech
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewOusoud Cascade is one of the most important place to visit in excursion destinations it is natural attractions of the Moroccan Atlas, the Ouzoud waterfalls are situated in the north east of Marrakech about 1450km. there plenty of places to discover on the road to Ouzoud waterfalls . We will discover the splendid waterfalls of about 100 m in height and a wonderful landscapes . a fair old walk down to the bottom of the waterfall where we will discover another lifestyle . Highlights: discover the waterfalls of Ouzoud take some previously seen pictures of the cascade Enjoy panoramic views, fascinating from the top of the Falls. Stroll along the raft to the foot of the falls. Encounter with Wild Magot Monkey Colony. Visit the Ouzoud waterfalls, and discover the magnificent landscapes. Visit Iminifri the natural arch. Visit of the Demnate village known to potters
- Departure from your hotel or Riad in private vehicle,
chauffeur speaking English .
Breakfast and dinner
One night in a guest house in Ouzoud with breakfast and dinner
- Lunch between 2 to 10 euro.
Optional guide between 5 to 10 euro per person in Ouzoud Cascades
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please provide supplier with your international phone number
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Marrakech : Transfer from Airport Marrakech to Marrakech Hotels
- Camel & Hike Atlas Mountains
- Marrakech Camel Ride