Day 1: Luxor
A travel representative will pick you up from Safaga Port from the exit door of the ship, they will have a sign with your name on. After meeting the representative you will be transferred by a modern A/C vehicle to Luxor, which is approx. 3 hours from Safaga. Once you have arrived, journey to the west bank (Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the kings and The temple of queen Hatsheput). After that we will back to the east bank to visit (the magical Karnak Temple, one of the largest places of worship ever built, and one of the greatest example of worship in history & Luxor Temple, is the only temple that includes a diversity of ancient Egyptian religions and heavenly religions where the remains of a church was worshiped by Christians and Mosque of the highest temple for Muslims). Check in Luxor hotel and overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 2: Cairo
our representative will picked up you from the hotel with a/c vehicle to move Luxor airport to fly to Cairo . Enjoy a private trip from Cairo airport by an A/C vehicle. View the fantastic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren.
Then journey onto the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.Here you can view the fantastic treasure collection of Tutankhamun. Also if time allows you can continue the tour to Khan- El-khalili old market. Finally your representative will accompany you to back to Safaga Port.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Details :
OverviewSpend a fantastic two days in Egypt. specially in Luxor and Aswan. first day full tour in Luxor to discover all the sightseeings in the west bank (Colossi of Memnon, Temple of queen Hatsheput and the valley of the kings) and the east bank (Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple). the second day will visit the most famous sightseeing in Cairo and while world ( The three pyramids & Sphinx and The egyptian museum).
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Any Extras
- All optional excursions
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Luxor
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxor Day Tour from Safaga Port
- Sindbad Submarine Tours from Safaga Port
- Snorkeling Tours from Safaga Port
- Overnight Trip to Luxor from Safaga Port
- Day Tour to King Tut's Tomb Valley of the Kings Karnak Temples Queen Hatshepsut Temple from Safaga
- Private Full Day Tour to Luxor Monuments from Safaga
- Book online full day tour in Luxor from Safaga included private transfer
- One day tour to Giza Pyramids , Egyptain Museum , old market from Safaga port