Day 1: Luxor
A travel representative will pick you up from Safaga Port from the exit door of the ship, they will have a sign with your name on. After meeting the representative you will be transferred by a modern A/C vehicle to Luxor, which is approx. 3 hours from Safaga. Once you have arrived, journey to the west bank (Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the kings and The temple of queen Hatsheput). After that we will back to the east bank (the magical Karnak Temple, one of the largest places of worship ever built, and one of the greatest example of worship in history & Luxor Temple, is the only temple that includes a diversity of ancient Egyptian religions and heavenly religions where the remains of a church was worshiped by Christians and Mosque of the highest temple for Muslims). Check in Luxor hotel and overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 2: Aswan
Breakfast at the hotel. the representative will picked up from hotel to move to Aswan to enjoy in the land of gold. once you have arrived, we will start our journey to The High Dam which was constructed to protect Egypt from the annual floods as well as providing the means of storage of water for agriculture, Philae Temple which was dedicated to goddess Isis this temple was dismantled and reconstructed on Agilika Island after the famous Aswan dam was constructed and The Unfinished Obelisk which belonged to Queen Hatsheput. The obelisk gives an insights into ancient Egyptian stone working techniques,you can still see the marks made from the workers tools the ocher colored lines mark where they were working. back to Safaga port.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
Morning according to cruise times - please reconfirm with the local operator once the tour is booked
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewWith your ship waiting in Safaga port you can visit Luxor and Egypt open air museum in one day. Visit the beautiful Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple on the East Bank, then onto the famous Valley of the Kings,Queen Hatsheput Temple and Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank. A real enjoyable day. the second day we will move to visit the land of gold (Aswan). firstly, we visit the high dam.then, Phiela temple and unfinished obelisk.
- Pick up services from Safaga Port & return
- All transfers by an A/C vehicle
- Entrance fees to all sites
- All taxes & service charges
- Overnight accommodation
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Any extras
- Optional Excursion
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Luxor
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxor Day Tour from Safaga Port
- Sindbad Submarine Tours from Safaga Port
- Snorkeling Tours from Safaga Port
- Overnight Trip to Luxor from Safaga Port
- Day Tour to King Tut's Tomb Valley of the Kings Karnak Temples Queen Hatshepsut Temple from Safaga
- Private Full Day Tour to Luxor Monuments from Safaga
- Book online full day tour in Luxor from Safaga included private transfer
- One day tour to Giza Pyramids , Egyptain Museum , old market from Safaga port