2 DAYS TOUR TO ZAGORA DESERT FROM MARRAKECH - Marrakesh
OverviewEscape from the hustle of Marrakech and join your own , qualified and local guide this tour will allow you to experience Zagora in the best possible way. Discover the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy Moroccos most beautiful sceneries, palm groves and mountain villages ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS:. Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via the magnificent Tizi-n-Tichk.a pass Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of At Benhaddou kasbah. Visit lush palm groves in the desert at Daraa valley. Admire the Rocky Mountain of Agdes. Take a camel trek from Zagora to your nomadic tent and. Enjoy dinner under the stars at a Berber desert camp.
Know More about this tourDay 1 : Marrakech - High Atlas Mountain - Zagora (Camel Ride And Night In A Camp):
After breakfast, we pick up you at the hotel in Marrakech, departure to Ouarzazate viaTizi-n-Tichka, passing by the col 2260m and enjoying stunning views of the High Atlas Mountains. Then visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site : the exotic Kasbah of At Benhaddou where you will have lunch.
In the entrance to Ouarzazate you can visit the Atlas studios which host famous movies such as Lawrence of Arabia, The Mummy and The Man Who Would Be King, passing by Kasbah of Taourirt, then continue to Zagora. There you will be welcomed with a glass of mint tea before setting off on a camel ride with an experienced guide. You will spend the night in a bivouac (camp in the heart of the desert), enjoying Berber food, listening to the drums in a starry night and sleeping in a traditional nomad tent (camel hair tent) in calmness and tranquility.
After breakfast with a local Bedouin family well make our way back to Zagora by camel. After freshening up we will return to Marrakech via Ouarzazate and the Tizi N'Tichka pass, have lunch on the way.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for 2 DAYS TOUR TO ZAGORA DESERT FROM MARRAKECH
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Morning tea
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Local guide in kasbah ait ben haddou for walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-offPrivate tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
Exclusions for 2 DAYS TOUR TO ZAGORA DESERT FROM MARRAKECH
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakec
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls