OverviewThis ATV Tour takes you through various kinds of landscapes in 350 acres of off-road terrain. Sit back and enjoy the ride!
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourRegistration starts at our welcome area. You'll then be geared up and ready for your pre-ride safety and orientation brief by your instructor.
Practice what you have learnt on a nice and easy track next to the camp supervised by staff and guide.
Once you are fully briefed and confident you can start the trip. We go through clean flat areas or bumpier muddy trails heading into the dense mangrove forest to find a hidden beach. You'll also see and learn about the insect eating plants, rubber plantations and palm garden.
This is a challenging ride through a thick rainforest, with up and down inclines and riding along a mangrove swamp. This will give you a different experience of what you typically do in Phuket.
Inclusions for 2-Hour ATV Tour From Phuket
- Use of ATV and safety equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for 2-Hour ATV Tour From Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from other beaches will be extra 1400 Baht per van payable direct on the day of travel.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Children must be accompanied at all times
The riders have to be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no alcohol and drugs influence, no pregnant women permitted, no persons with physical ailments permitted.
Children under 16, riding ATVs must be supervised by parents/guardian and tour guide/instructor of tour operator.
In case of rider with passenger, acceptance will be under tour operator’s consideration and guests shall accept to sign a waiver form and use protective gears such as helmet, glove etc.
During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator will take the right to stop any risky riding with no refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.