2-Hour Beijing Private Jingshan Coal Hill Park And Beihai Park Walking Tour
OverviewBook this unique 2-hour tour to experience thebreathtaking view of the Forbidden Cityfrom the top of one of Beijing's very few hills, and followed by a relaxing visit to Beihai Park, one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved ancient imperial gardens in Beijing. You will get to know the interesting Beijing culture and history from your friendly local guide as well as to experience the daily life about the locals. This tour offers multiple departures are available throughout the day.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet up with your friendly private guide at your city hotel in Beijing to start this swift to Jingshan (also named Coal hill Park) and Beihai Park. Both above attractions are very popular to locals and you'llsee all kinds of social activities there like traditional dancing, Tai Chi classes, and etc..
Upon arrival atthe Coal Hill Park, your tour starts from the locust tree where the last of the Ming emperors, Chongzhen, hanged himself as rebels swarmed at the city walls. From there, headto the top of the hill, passing the manypavilions, then enjoy impressiveviewoverBeijing.
Afterwards, head up to Beihai park, stopping to browse the stalls at alocal marketalong the way. On arrival,visit Jade Island, with its Buddhist temple and white pagoda, then continuenorth to seethe famous Nine Dragon Screen, which is uniquein China.Finally, check out the Five Dragon Pavilion, where the emperor and his consorts came to fish, watch fireworks, or gaze at the stars.
Your tour ends at the north gate of the Beihai Park.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Beijing Private Jingshan Coal Hill Park And Beihai Park Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pick up
Exclusions for 2-Hour Beijing Private Jingshan Coal Hill Park And Beihai Park Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfort able walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours