Spend two hours on the Buda side. Walk around the Castle District with the assistance of our tour guide to see the Matthias Church, the Fishermen's Bastion and enjoy the breathtaking view from the top of the Gellert Hill (Citadel).
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour sightseeing tour starts with a look at the famous Chain Bridge across the River Danube — the oldest suspension bridge in Hungary.
Next, ride over the Danube to Buda, the oldest part of the city. Here, stop in the Buda Castle District (Old Town), and enjoy a short guided walk around the area’s main attractions.
See the Matthias Church and visit the Fisherman's Bastion to experience the beautiful panoramas of the city from its terraces.
Then, drive on to Gellért Hill, home to the hilltop Citadel, and admire the gorgeous views from here. Take photos to capture the unique views down over Hungary’s capital, and then return to the city center by crossing the Elisabeth Bridge.
Your tour ends here close to well-known pedestrianized Váci street (Váci utca).
Inclusions for 2 Hour Budapest Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 2 Hour Budapest Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.