Enjoy the best downtown Las Vegas has to offer on this 2-hour walking tour. Visit everything from the historic El Cortez to the Container Park. On your tour will be a professional photographer taking lots of photos for you which you will receive within one week of your visit.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourExperience the excitement and allure of Downtown Las Vegas on this 2-hour guided walking tour.
Your tour will start by meeting your guide near the Four Queens on Fremont Street for a Champagne toast to kick off the evening. Your local guide and photographer will escort you to some of the most stunning and historical sites in Downtown Las Vegas. You'll stop for photo opportunities in front of classic casinos including Binions, El Cortez and The Four Queens and iconic neon signs such as the famous Cowboy and Aladdin's Lamp to name a few!
You'll get to see the popular Fremont Street light show and hear live music from the many bands that perform each night. You'll also get to try your hand at winning $2,500 in cash at a pull slot machine at The Four Queens and the Binions Horseshoe Casino and have the option to get your picture taken with $1 million dollars!
Walk over to Main Street Station to see the Berlin Wall. There's actually a real piece of the Berlin Wall inside the men’s restroom and is truly a hidden gem in a hotel with dozens of antiques and curiosities from around the world.
Then move across the street to one of the original and most famous Vegas casinos, The El Cortez, before heading to the final destination -- the Container Park. You are welcome to stay and peruse the many stores, dine in or drink at one of the restaurants or bars.
Inclusions for 2-hour Downtown Walking Tour With Professional Photographer
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Glass of Champagne
- Professional photographer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 2-hour Downtown Walking Tour With Professional Photographer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must be 21 or older and present ID at start of tour
All images will be sent within one week digitally via email
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.