2-Hour Eco-Transition Guided Kayak Tour - OrlandoWrite a Review
Explore Shingle Creek's South trail as it transitions into Lake Toho. This 2-hour (4 mile) guided tour explores the incredibly scenic transition between the two bodies of water. Experience the amazing ecological transition as Shingle Creek enters West Lake Tohopekaliga, one of the most diverse birding areas in Central Florida!
Know More about this tourEnjoy this easy kayaking tour, where you will see unmatched ecology and wildlife associated with Shingle Creek, as you paddle alongside a mile long cypress-lined stretch as the Creek enters the lake.
On most days, the water flows at a very leisurely pace making learning to kayak a very fun and enjoyable experience, and moving water doesn’t allow mosquitoes to breed, so the air around you remains bug-free.
Your expert narration will give you many details about the rich ecology and history of Shingle Creek and Lake Tohopekaliga (Lake Toho to the locals).
Expert kayak paddling instruction is provided so that novice paddlers can participate in this uniquely Florida wildlife experience, while learning a new skill that will last a lifetime.
Experiencing Florida’s natural beauty up close while controlling your own kayak can be a transformative experience and one that your whole family will talk about for years
All guides have ACA Instructor certification, as well as First Aid, CPR & AED certification. Young children, as young as 4 years old, can participate in the tandem kayak which has a jump seat in the back for them to sit and enjoy the experience.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Eco-Transition Guided Kayak Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Kayak rental
- Life Jacket
- Water and snacks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 2-Hour Eco-Transition Guided Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
We recommend you wear shorts, light shirt / top, sandals, hat and bring sunblock
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.