2-Hour Group Guided Tour Of Yad Vashem's Holocaust History Museum - JerusalemWrite a Review
Plan a memorable visit to Yad Vashem, the World Holocaust Remembrance Center. Immerse yourself in the history of one the most devastating chapters in the modern era. Take part in meaningful and dynamic commemoration of the Holocaust and its victims. Explore the one-of-a-kind museums, inspiring outdoor monuments, memorials, gardens and sculptures throughout the 45-acre campus, situated on Jerusalems picturesque Mount of Remembrance. Discover the stories behind hundreds of items on display andexplore one of Jerusalem's most popular tourist sites with one of Yad Vashem's expert guides.
Know More about this tour
As your guide leads the way, you will enter the Holocaust History Museum, designed by world-renowned architect Moshe Safdie. The prism-like triangular structure penetrates the mountain from one side to the other, with both ends dramatically cantilevering into the open air. Your guide will then take you through nine different galleries each one depicting a different "chapter" in the annals of Holocaust history. You will encounter authentic posters, propaganda, and antisemitic board games that provide context for the developments in Nazi Germany during the 1930s.
On "Leszno Street," you will walk upon the cobblestones of a reconstructed street from the Warsaw Ghetto. Other highlights include the original Auschwitz Album, a photo album which includes the only surviving visual evidence of the process leading to the mass murder at Auschwitz-Birkenau and a copy of "Schindler's List". At the close of the museum is the monumental Hall of Names. As you enter the circular hall, you can look up at the domed ceiling on which the pictures of 600 men, women, and children are displayed. As you look down, you'll see the pictures reflected below in a pool of water dug deep into the bedrock.
At the close of the tour, you are welcome to explore the rest of the extensive Yad Vashem grounds and campus at your own pace.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Group Guided Tour Of Yad Vashem's Holocaust History Museum
- Professional Yad Vashem guide
- Headsets to hear guide clearly
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for 2-Hour Group Guided Tour Of Yad Vashem's Holocaust History Museum
- Parking fee (payable on site)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.