2-Hour Guided Chocolate Tour And Tasting In York
OverviewWhat better place to get your chocolate fix than the home of chocolate? York is home to several chocolate shops like Nestle, Terry's, and Rowntrees! Walk your way through this belly-filling chocolate tour, fueled by handmade treats and drinks. By the time your tour is finished, you will be well versed on the history of chocolate and York. This tour allows a maximum of 20 people and may be shared by multiple groups.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
No tour of York is more chocolatey than this one. Begin this walking tour of Yorks finest chocolatiers by meeting your guide at the Museum Gardens gates at 12pm. Guided by your professional chocolate expert, you will have the opportunity to taste handmade chocolate treats, chocolate truffles, mini chocolate bars, and delicious hot chocolate along the way.
Whether you're looking for your next fix of serotonin, or you're proudly looking to educate yourself further on the history of chocolate, you're in the right place. This tour teaches everything chocolate, from ice cream and cupcakes to soup, martinis, and more. What would a chocolate tour be without a belly full of the delicious complementary treats? Learn the finer points of tasting and storing chocolate on this delicious introduction to the citys dark delights.Your tour will end in Kings Square, outside the Duke of York Pub at approximately 2pm.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Guided Chocolate Tour And Tasting In York
- Chocolate samples, including chocolate truffles, mini chocolate bars, and hot chocolate
- Professional chocolate expert tour guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 2-Hour Guided Chocolate Tour And Tasting In York
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not all of the stores and chocolatiers on this tour are wheelchair friendly, but the guide will be leading the experience from the outside of each store
Ages 0-3 years old are free with an accompanied adult
Adult pricing applies for all ages 4-years and older
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.