2-Hour Guided Kayak Or Paddle Board Tour - VictoriaWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a personally guided kayak or paddle board tour on the waters of the wild Pacific Northwest. This tour provides a great opportunity for close encounters with marine animals such as bald eagles, harbor seals, whale sightings, dolphins, and so much more. To ensure a unique and unforgettable kayaking experience, you'll be using 13' Triumph sit on top kayaks. These kayaks are great for both the beginner or advanced paddlers, and are designed to offer great stability and comfort without losing its quick swift ride.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourFollowing a pickup from any downtown location, enjoy a scenic 30-minute drive to one of the local lakes, inlets, or the ocean during calmer conditions. Once there, enjoy a beautiful padding experience amidst some breathtaking scenery. The guide has firsthand knowledge of the local area and will ensure that the group paddles in a water environment with abundant wildlife, from local harbor seals and bald eagles, to various marine life.
Choose between 13-foot Triumph 'sit-on-top' kayaks or 10-foot paddle boards made of durable plastic to offer a safe and stable, yet swift ride. These paddle boards are great for both beginners and advanced paddlers alike.
Paddle for approximately two hours and bring a Go Pro or other waterproof camera. Please be advised against bringing electronics like cell phones or cameras, unless providing a waterproof container at risk. Wear a pair of shorts that don't mind getting wet, as well as a change of clothes. Towels are supplied.
Please note: Paddling can be an intense workout activity that burns a lot of energy. Therefore, be advised to bring a snack to replenish the lost calories.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Guided Kayak Or Paddle Board Tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for 2-Hour Guided Kayak Or Paddle Board Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Cruise ship passenger pickup fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.