OverviewVancouver Island offers some amazing trails along its beautiful coast and through its old grown lush rainforests. This private guided hike is just a short 30 minute drive from downtown Victoria. There are multiple locations close to the city that will make you feel like your miles away deep in the wilderness. You will experience some of the tallest and oldest trees in the world, waterfalls, as well as a vibrant surrounding Eco-system.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup, enjoy a scenic drive to your preferred location (please inquire with your requests and your guide will have a location that best suits your interests). Then proceed to hike some local trails either along the coast or through the old grown rainforests. Experience the vibrant Eco-system around and possibly encounter local wildlife in their natural habitat. These short hikes are a great way to experience the wild west coast at its best.
Due to the uncertain weather conditions, please dress accordingly for any weather changes. Please note that hiking can be a rigorous workout activity, therefore, bring with you bottled water and a snack. The tour is approximately 3 hours allowing 2 full hours of hiking.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Guided Rainforest Hike
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 2-Hour Guided Rainforest Hike
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pickup fee for cruise ship passengers
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Proper hiking shoes required, no open toe shoes allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.