2 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
OverviewCome experience all the must-sees in Copenhagen on the popular & fun 2 hour Guided Segway Tour with Denmark's only authorized provider! Experience all the must-sees as you cruise through the city, going where cars are not allowed, exploring sights up close, and covering much more ground than if you were walking! This eco-friendly tour is the best way to see the city and includes a stop mid-way through at the 'hyggelig' cafe in the Royal Theatre. The tour will end with a complimentary organic beverage & a fun Segway Souvenir! Book now, and let's cruise Copenhagen the seg-way!
- See all the major sights of Copenhagen in just 2 hours - familiarize yourself with the city
- Only authorized Segway Tour in Denmark - we have the latest machines and experienced guides!
- Cafe stop at the Royal Theatre where you can sample some Danish delicacies if you wish
- Small group tour (max 10 people) if choosing the shared tour
- Segway Souvenir to remember your time in Denmark
- Organic complimentary beverage at the end of your tour
Know More about this tour
The 2 hour guided Segway Tour is by far the most popular tour! You will get to see all the major sights in just 2 hours on this fun and unique tour.
As the only officially authorized Segway Tour Operator in Denmark you can trust we have the latest machines, a hifi-radio system and experienced guide - all for your comfort & safety.
Your Segway Experience will start at our waterfront office at Langelinie. We kindly ask you to arrive 15 min prior to departure time to check-in and get training.
Haven't tried a Segway before? Don't worry - it's so simple. It's a self-balancing, zero-emission, transportation device that uses a gyroscope to detect your movement. It's so intutive and you have complete control over the direction & speed. Our guests usually have it down very quickly. You'll get to practice on our spacious and quiet training ground before taking off.
Once ready, you will begin the tour with your guide along the water for a nice stretch in a car-free zone. Here you will experience The Little Mermaid, Gefion Fountain, The Royal Opera House, Ophelia Square, the colorful Nyhavn, and much more. We will then proceed into the inner city and explore more iconic sights such as Christiansborg palace (the parliament) but you'll also get to drive through the cosy streets in the Latin quarter soaking up the Danish architecture and getting a feel of the Danish way of life.
On this tour there is a break halfway through at the 'hyggelig' cafe in the Royal Theatre - here we have some special offers only for our Segway Cruisers if you wish to take use of them. The traditional Danish cinammon bun is something we can highly recommend! The cafe is owned by the Meyer group (the people behind the infamous Noma restaurant), so there is focus on high-quality and organic produce.
You will then continue towards The Royal Palace, where your guide will take you right onto the Amalienborg-square so you can wave to our Queen, and then towards Kastellet which is still a functioning military sight to this day.
These are just a few of the things you will get to see on the 2 hour tour. It covers a lot of ground and all the major sights Copenhagen has to offer.
All tours end back at our waterfront store where you can enjoy an organic complimentary beverage and a Segway Souvenir to remember the day!
There are plenty of photo opportunities throughout the tour and don't hesitate to ask your guide for our infamous Segway-Selfie :)
When choosing a Segway Tour, you will not only have a fun and unique experience, but you will also contribute to keeping Copenhagen green and clean as Segways are zero-emission transportaion devices. So book one of our many daily departures and let's show you Wonderful Copenhagen from a new and fresh perspective!
Practical criteria to be met: You must weigh between 45-125kg. You must have a minimum height of 135cm. You must be minimum age of 15 years. You are not allowed to partake if you are pregnant or have mobility issues.
Inclusions for 2 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
Use of Segway
Use of Helmet
Use of radio and earpiece (to hear live commentary from your guide)
Rain poncho (in case of rain)
Exclusions for 2 Hour Guided Segway Tour Copenhagen
Purchases at the cafe stop
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Copenhagen SuperSaver: Christiansborg meets Christianshavn
- Shore Excursion: Copenhagen Highlights Inluding a Panoramic Drive and Christiansborg Palace
- Shore Excursion: Best of Copenhagen Group Tour
- Bike tours around Copenhagens best sights!
- 2.5-Hour Guided Walking Food Tour in Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Private Transfer from hotel to Copenhagen airport
- Green and sustainable bike tours in Copenhagen
- Shore Excursion: 2-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise