2 Hour Iasi Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a short tour of Iasi, the most impressive city in North-East of Romania and get an idea of the beauty and history of this city.
This walking tour is the best way to start exploring on your own. From the Palace of Culture to the Union Square.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourEnjoy a short tour of Iasi, the most impressive city in North-East of Romania and get an idea of the beauty and history of this city.
This walking tour is the best way to get an idea about the city in a short time. From the Palace of Culture to the Union Square the
tour will show you the essential of Iasi, Moldaviaâs largest town, the main educational center, known as the city of the great ideas
or the city of the seven hills like Rome or Lisbon. Capital of Romanian United Principalities two times between 1859-1862 and
1916-1918, at this moment Iasi is considered Romaniaâs Cultural Capital. You will discover some of the highlights such as Golia Monastery,
a 17th century monastery situated in the heart of the city with its Clock Tower, the oldest building of 13th century in Iasi, The National Theater, built in just two years at the end of 19th century by the famous Austrian architects Felner and Helmer, first theater of its kind in Romania.
We will continue our journey by visiting The Metropolitan Cathedral, Roznovanu Palace (the building which houses the City Hall),
The Catholic Cathedral, The Three Hierarchics Monastery, one of the most fabulous religious constructions in Romania because of its
unique exterior architecture, an 17th century building. From that point we will be heading to the Palace Square, where we will see
The Palace of Culture, a neogothic palace, constructed at the beginning of 20th century, inspired from Hotel de Ville in Paris.
Inclusions for 2 Hour Iasi Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 2 Hour Iasi Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.