OverviewExplore the Las Vegas Strip from the Bellagio down to the Excalibur on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Walk through the Bellagio's beautifully decorated conservatory, see the popular water fountains, the largest chandelier in Las Vegas and much more! Your will have a photographer along for the walk who will make sure to capture the many memories made on this journey. Your tour concludes with VIP entry to either LAX, The Foundation Room or The Light nightclub.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourExplore Las Vegas Boulevard on this 2.5-hour walking tour. After meeting your guide at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino where you'll first visit the Conservatory Gardens which are decorated for every season. Then stop to sea the popular fountain show before heading to the Cosmopolitan's Chandelier Bar.
Next, head over to Crystals for more pictures next to some amazing sculptures and art work and by Aria's giant waterfall and outside the Mandarin Oriental before walking over to The Park outside the Monte Carlos.
Your guide will photograph you inside New York New York, before escorting you over to The Excalibur and Luxor where you can take your pick of ending the evening with VIP entry into Luxor's LAX, The Foundation Room or The Light nightclub.
Inclusions for 2-Hour Las Vegas Strip Walking Tour With Photographer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Glass of Champagne
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for 2-Hour Las Vegas Strip Walking Tour With Photographer
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.